What's new

Kylin M pro

Same as above really. Make sure you use the little rod you get to shape the mesh so it's not kinked or bent, dry fire it without any cotton in to make sure it's burning evenly, at about 10w so it just glows rather than being red hot.

I like the 0.15 OFRF mesh, I know John above prefers the 0.13. You can get both from Sourcemore, a Chinese website and a few other overseas places. The 6mm cotton is perfect for the mesh rebuildables.

yes. no cotton, no juice. Fire it up for a second at 10W
This is what happening its glowing from the side and getting dry hit though my cotton is all socked with juice
And also trimming the cotton so that is doesn’t goes all the day down to the deck
No what to doo

Last edited:
This is what happening its glowing from the side and getting dry hit though my cotton is all socked with juice
Right arrow: make sure you have cotton shoulders, cotton that sits just above the sides of the mesh strip.

Left arrow: Using tweezers, scissor blade or small screwdriver, once the cotton is prepared and fluffed, push the cotton centrally so that it takes up any slack under the mesh strip, I never used to do this, it does help. Do not over rake the cotton, it's easy to do that, also rake mainly from underneath, avoid raking to the edge of the mesh strip.

1714200897674.png

And also trimming the cotton so that is doesn’t goes all the day down to the deck
No what to doo
?? Are you saying that there is a place where the cotton does not touches the mesh?
Are you using the 6mm cotton?
Follow the clip from time of 6:30:

Back
Top Bottom