What's new

Kylin M pro

HFA9919

I have this RTA since last 2 weeks

I am doing everything possible to make it work also my coils are even properly firing no hot spots and still after 10/20 puffs the cotton inside the mesh is getting black which means it is burning.

Things i tried already

1. Bending the mesh with the provided rod
  2. Making sure the mesh is properly positioned so both clams height is close to equal
  3. Dry burning the mesh coil before putting cotton
  4. Making sure there are no hotspots
  5. Cutting the cotton in 45degree angles
  6. Making sure there are not too much cottons in the well

Here are some photos and videos please help me out

I know this tank quite well as I used it for a while before changing to another.

The cotton burning could be one of a few things. Either you have too much cotton in it or not enough. It's not wicking well enough. It's not the coil it's your wicking. What I found is that trimming the cotton round the edges of the coil after setting it up helped a lot with the wicking. For some of the mesh rebuildables you kind of have to leave a little cotton lip at the sides of the coils but not with the M Pro. You want to trim it quite close to the coil at the top. Not flush but pretty close.

Try a few different wicking options and it might work itself out. The trick is getting it consistent with every build. It could also be that you're cutting the 45 degree angle too much and it's not pulling enough juice to the middle of the coil, try adjusting that a little perhaps as well.

I know this tank well too (I have two of them).

In addition to what @Gitchy has suggested above, I'd ask what mesh you're using? I found the supplied Vandy Vape strips weren't great.

I'd highly recommend OFRF nexMesh KA1 mesh strips. I've never had an issue with these and I've tried just about every brand and variation available.

I wick mine like this. It's a different RTA but I do it pretty much the same apart from trimming the ends a bit shorter.

I have two mesh RTAs, and Kylin is one of them. Thinning the cotton is always required as otherwise I do end with same thing... I believe it is even on one of the YouTube reviews for this tank: too much cotton in legs makes it difficult to soak properly.

I know this tank well too (I have two of them).

In addition to what @Gitchy has suggested above, I'd ask what mesh you're using? I found the supplied Vandy Vape strips weren't great.

I'd highly recommend OFRF nexMesh KA1 mesh strips. I've never had an issue with these and I've tried just about every brand and variation available.

I wick mine like this. It's a different RTA but I do it pretty much the same apart from trimming the ends a bit shorter.

Where can i find the OFRF coil i am in USA
And yes i am using the vandy vape ones but recently changed to wotofo extreme ones but i had to cut it cz its a lil big for my build deck…….

And i am using the wotofo 6mm cotton is it okay

Also when i put my coil and fire it at 20w i can see the glow is not from the centre its from one side no matter what i try its the same

I know this tank quite well as I used it for a while before changing to another.

The cotton burning could be one of a few things. Either you have too much cotton in it or not enough. It's not wicking well enough. It's not the coil it's your wicking. What I found is that trimming the cotton round the edges of the coil after setting it up helped a lot with the wicking. For some of the mesh rebuildables you kind of have to leave a little cotton lip at the sides of the coils but not with the M Pro. You want to trim it quite close to the coil at the top. Not flush but pretty close.

Try a few different wicking options and it might work itself out. The trick is getting it consistent with every build. It could also be that you're cutting the 45 degree angle too much and it's not pulling enough juice to the middle of the coil, try adjusting that a little perhaps as well.
And yes i am using the vandy vape ones but recently changed to wotofo extreme ones but i had to cut it cz its a lil big for my build deck…….

Also when i put my coil and fire it at 20w i can see the glow is not from the centre its from one side no matter what i try its the same

use Google:
yes, the cotton is OK.
prefire the coil on 10W initially. Reposition the coil.

use Google:
yes, the cotton is OK.
prefire the coil on 10W initially. Reposition the coil.
Prefire the cotton without juice ?

Not sure about USA shops, but you should be able to buy them from Aliepxress or other overseas vendors.

Make sure the mesh strip is a perfect arc using the supplied rod. If there are any kinks in it then it won't heat evenly and give you hot spots when you vape it.

Back
Top Bottom