What's new

Leaked documents show China lied

Yup. Herd immunity? I Herd fook all! Lol!
Seriously though, it's a virus. It's not a new alien species.

I don't know if I could blame either of them.
I liked the jobs I had in America, and the customers in China used to give me a couple of carts of cigarettes when I installed their equipment.

Can we just blame the French.
I blame them for lots of things already.
Earthquakes, the mini metro, the sinking of the titanic, and many other disasters.................
Bastards.

Absolutely. It's about all they're good for anyway. In fact, I don't think the French get blamed anywhere near enough these days. As it goes, my phone packed up a few days ago. Bloody French!! :lol1:

Absolutely. It's about all they're good for anyway. In fact, I don't think the French get blamed anywhere near enough these days. As it goes, my phone packed up a few days ago. Bloody French!! :lol1:

They have never been good for much, and nowadays the only things they are good at is going on strike, and rioting.

Look at their language, bloody tarts

Look at Concorde, we were getting on fine with it, the French crashed one of theirs, and that doomed the project.........................

I've worked in France as well, most unhelpful fuckers in the world...................

Wankers.

Oh, and they burn our sheep exports, and nick all our fish.......................

What about Chernobyl, I hear they were behind that fuck up !

Oh, and they burn our sheep exports, and nick all our fish.......................

What about Chernobyl, I hear they were behind that fuck up !
I find it difficult to take anyone too seriously that discriminates culinarily against slugs just because they're not on the property ladder. How very... bourgeois. :rotflmao:

Last edited:
I find it difficult to take anyone too seriously that discriminates culinarily against slugs just because they're not on the property ladder. How very... bourgeois. :rotflmao:

I fully agree mate.

Mind you possibly post Brexit, and the final solution we could send some British Commando Slugs over there to trrain the French ones, and build up resistance organisations to destroy the bastard French from within. :)

Back
Top Bottom