What's new

Leaked documents show China lied

I believe it was identified so fast was because the scientist lady in china had the technology and a team actively looking for it in bats because thats where they had found similar rna that can turn into human virus.

I dunno. I said from the beginning i wouldnt be surprised if it turned out to b a conspiracy of some sort, so im not

Did a certain Mr D Trump tell you that ?

No. We would not have had police turning up at hospitals threatening and silencing doctors who were trying to warn both their colleagues and the wider world of an outbreak causing an unknown viral pneumonia.

How do you know ?
When I went to hospital yesterday there was a police car parked outside the main entrance door most of the day...........................

after all, have we had warnings I mean really seen this in our lifetime

remember the spanish flu 1% to 5% of the world dead or swine flu that was a bit of a non-starter or how about this one back in 2001 here's some exerts

"If this situation is not handled correctly we could be facing the beginning of a nation-wide or a global epidemic. No doubt, the prospect of contracting this dreaded, lethal, highly contagious disease will cause great concern among US citizens and the world community. The outbreak may also have significant economic impacts. "

"• Angry rhetoric between Taiwan and the People’s Republic of China (PRC) has reached an all time high.
• One month ago, the PRC “tested” medium range missiles along a flight path that passed through Taiwan’s airspace.
• An outbreak of Foot and Mouth disease in Taiwan began about three weeks ago and is having a devastating impact on the local swine industry.
• Press reports have speculated that the current outbreak may have been deliberately introduced by the Chinese. China has denied these rumours.
• Taiwanese officials have compared this outbreak to the 1997 FMD epidemic that transformed Taiwan from an exporter to an importer of pork. As a result, China was able to capture the Pacific Rim pork market. "

"As tens of thousands of ill or anxious persons seek care around the country, hospitals in most highly affected states face desperate situations. Doctors, nurses are scared and exhausted. Many hospital employees are not showing up for work for fear of contagion. Employees who do report for work must struggle to get through the crowds. "

remember it?

you won't... it was operation dark winter a full-on scenario implemented by the Center for Strategic and International Studies, the Johns Hopkins Center for Civilian Biodefense Studies, the ANSER Institute for Homeland Security, and the Oklahoma City National Memorial Institute for the Prevention Terrorism

and of course, what did we learn from it the same as the bill gates saying about the next pandemic in 2015 about 2 million people worldwide watched it mainly because it was bill gates in fact with sars and Mers and ebola and aids the great leaders of the world have failed to act on this new killer of a pandemic

I thought back in the eighties that the bomb from Russia would be it the end game 40 years on my defence is a government that is doing U-turns some hand sanitizer and a 3 ply face mask

You also have to consider that media information taking into the displeasure, and animosity between China, and Taiwan, also Hong Kong who are always looking to stir up a dispute, and animosity.

What you have said is highly likely.
Unfortunately it could be many years before it is known what really caused the original case, the then circulation around the world, and ultimately the pandemic.

Yes, China obviously is blamed for it all.
But, lets consider "Spanish Flu" it is believed that it started in Spain, hence the obvious name.
However, it took around 15 years of research to determine a little publicised decision that it actually started in a fairly remote area of the USA (can't remember which state) following a small visit of a few American businessmen to Spain.
So in reality it should have been called American Flu.
"Spanish" flu may actually have been China's fault as well.

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/...u-1918-china-origins-pandemic-science-health/

Interesting article mate.

The way that reads is that fully understanding of where Flu originated from will probably take many years to complete.
"Humphries concedes that a final answer to the mystery of the Spanish flu's origins is still a ways off."

"What we really need is a sample of the virus preserved in a burial for the medical experts to uncover," Humphries says. "That would have the best chances of settling the debate."

The interesting thing is there are references to Kansas in the USA, see below.
"A decade after the war, Kansas was identified as another possible breeding ground, due to reports of an influenza outbreak there that spread to a nearby Army camp in March 1918, killing 48 doughboys."
It would be interesting to know the exact route of the transport, did the ships to the UK actually sail directly from Canada, or did they travel via the US, and ship from there. But I suppose there are either no records on that, or they are still classified.

Also a reference to a case in Iowa in the US, the earliest found.
"The earliest sample found so far was from a U.S. soldier who died on May 11, 1918, at Camp Dodge, Iowa, but the team is looking for earlier cases."

Interesting article mate.

The way that reads is that fully understanding of where Flu originated from will probably take many years to complete.
"Humphries concedes that a final answer to the mystery of the Spanish flu's origins is still a ways off."

"What we really need is a sample of the virus preserved in a burial for the medical experts to uncover," Humphries says. "That would have the best chances of settling the debate."

The interesting thing is there are references to Kansas in the USA, see below.
"A decade after the war, Kansas was identified as another possible breeding ground, due to reports of an influenza outbreak there that spread to a nearby Army camp in March 1918, killing 48 doughboys."
It would be interesting to know the exact route of the transport, did the ships to the UK actually sail directly from Canada, or did they travel via the US, and ship from there. But I suppose there are either no records on that, or they are still classified.

Also a reference to a case in Iowa in the US, the earliest found.
"The earliest sample found so far was from a U.S. soldier who died on May 11, 1918, at Camp Dodge, Iowa, but the team is looking for earlier cases."
I think it's going to be incredibly hard to prove one way or another definitively. From reading that article it seems the only way to prove it 100% is if virus traces can still be found in samples from victims. Seems like a long shot to me as after 100 years there's no guarantee virus will be found even in victims who definitely died from the flu. It's not like they're looking for something guaranteed to last like bones. So there will always be questions.

So, in the spirit of things, let's just blame China anyway. :D

Last edited:
I think it's going to be incredibly hard to prove one way or another definitively. From reading that article it seems the only way to prove it 100% is if virus traces can still be found in samples for victims. Seems like a long shot to me as after 100 years there's no guarantee virus will be found even in victims who definitely died from the flu. It's not like they're looking for something guaranteed to last like bones. So there will always be questions.

So, in the spirit of things, let's just blame China anyway. :D

I don't know if I could blame either of them.
I liked the jobs I had in America, and the customers in China used to give me a couple of carts of cigarettes when I installed their equipment.

Can we just blame the French.
I blame them for lots of things already.
Earthquakes, the mini metro, the sinking of the titanic, and many other disasters.................
Bastards.

Sorry. I'm not a fan of pointing fingers. This shit is here. We need to deal with it. It's here, and it's rampant. Wash the hands. Wear masks. 2 meters. Um.

Yep. People who ignore this advice should be given one "i left it a home " card

Back
Top Bottom