What's new

Leaked documents show China lied

This is closer to a book than a post

I gotta say tho, if it had started here it probably would have been covered up too. We would've had the same problem with unprepared hospitals and beaurocratic insurance companies raising all kind of hell trying to figure out ways to not have to pay for treatment.
No. We would not have had police turning up at hospitals threatening and silencing doctors who were trying to warn both their colleagues and the wider world of an outbreak causing an unknown viral pneumonia.

Last edited:
You couldn't make it up could you.

A respiratory virus with pandemic level danger appears in China, it is covered up, it is shown China lied about it before it then leaves and spreads.

Welcome back to 2003 when China did it the first time.

SARS COV 1 and SARS COV 2

Both in china, both developed the same way, same lies, same threat.

https://theconversation.com/was-coronavirus-really-in-europe-in-march-2019-141582#:~:text=More surprisingly, researchers at the,on a preprint server, medRxiv.

a while ago an article hit the news for a couple of days over sewage and covid the paper in question went for peer review then nothing

but the long and short of it was covid was found in march 2019 in sewage in Spain this if correct it would be a very strange thing to happen but what is more odd is the virus outbreak officially happened in Dec and Jan 2020 in Wuhan {as above thank you @Mitz ) but at the same time thousands of miles away sewage samples showed positive cases what I do not see is how can this happen

common sense says if person A (patient zero) gets the virus he comes home from the jungle etc ill he then gives it to patient b who carries it for short time before symptoms and transmits it to patient c via a cup or touch patient c gets on a plane and goes to another country develops symptoms on the plane and gives it to others meanwhile patient a dies patient b recovers patient c dies etc so the question keeping in mind the timescale of about 10 to 14 days for infection involved here, how can this virus suddenly appear and infect so many people all over the world in a time span of a week or so in march 2020, all the data for Europe points to march for the EU at the same time

I cant and have never been able to figure this bit out unless the virus was moving slowly from country to country over 6 months before Wuhan the question is if this ever turns out true the origins of the virus could be anywhere

I'm not a conspiracist but when the reports came up I saw notifications of a new Novel Virus pop up at the beginning of this year on the lancet website within days the Genome / RNA had been identified and I mean in days how can this have been done so fast and I mean really fast faster than any other virus discovered

edit rereading this the conclusion would be a new novel virus started 12 months before the Wuhan outbreak it had the same RNA as covid19 but its strength was weaker it showed symptoms of a flu virus its mortality was lower people would say its a bad case of flu but whilst it moved from country to country at one point it mutated then bang it spread experientially
My reading of that is that the March 2019 sample is suspect and highly unlikely. Until it is either verified or excluded it's best viewed with a pinch of salt. However, that the virus was present in Europe as early as December or even November to show up in samples from January seems to be indisputable.

Seeing as so many early cases could not be linked to Wuhan's market it seems unlikely as the source of the virus. I believe an investigative panel was assembled to try and determine the true origin of the virus and the role the market played and to either validate or quell conspiracy theories regarding the Bio facility in Wuhan. Exactly how much can be achieved without the full cooperation of China I don't know.

Last edited:
When SARS-COV first appeared in 2002/3...

4 separate outbreaks & THREE of them came from "laboratory accidents"
The WHO even admits this themselves, this is a screenshot from the WHO's own page
Screenshot from 2020-10-11 19-06-16.png

(the fourth was likely not 101% proven it came from a lab & some cash/pressure helped)

if you search for the page it has updated to a more concise version...

the cached version...

https://webcache.googleusercontent....h/diseases/sars/en/+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=uk

(click on the updated version and it doesn't mention the 4 outbreaks - 3 laboratory accidents)

Last edited:
In a world ranking of clusterfuckery I'd say the USA and UK are still beating China.

No matter what. I believe it was manufactured as a weapon, Lets blame bats, all these weird flu virus's start in China. With China facing critism over Hong Kong etc they started a plot, The covid virus imo was meant to be more deadly but got out of the lab and spread before they got it to full potential.
If not why did China not shut down international travel. Something as always stank to me about this Covid19, I feel it wrong to blame the Chinese public for covid, but those in power i wouldn't trust as far as i could spit.

No. We would not have had police turning up at hospitals threatening and silencing doctors who were trying to warn both their colleagues and the wider world of an outbreak causing an unknown viral pneumonia.
Well, as long as they wernt black doctors:doh:

Edit: sorry, i had decided not to post that first part, cuz it was just argumentative. The reply had auto saved it. Please ignore it.

Last edited:
after all, have we had warnings I mean really seen this in our lifetime

remember the spanish flu 1% to 5% of the world dead or swine flu that was a bit of a non-starter or how about this one back in 2001 here's some exerts

"If this situation is not handled correctly we could be facing the beginning of a nation-wide or a global epidemic. No doubt, the prospect of contracting this dreaded, lethal, highly contagious disease will cause great concern among US citizens and the world community. The outbreak may also have significant economic impacts. "

"• Angry rhetoric between Taiwan and the People’s Republic of China (PRC) has reached an all time high.
• One month ago, the PRC “tested” medium range missiles along a flight path that passed through Taiwan’s airspace.
• An outbreak of Foot and Mouth disease in Taiwan began about three weeks ago and is having a devastating impact on the local swine industry.
• Press reports have speculated that the current outbreak may have been deliberately introduced by the Chinese. China has denied these rumours.
• Taiwanese officials have compared this outbreak to the 1997 FMD epidemic that transformed Taiwan from an exporter to an importer of pork. As a result, China was able to capture the Pacific Rim pork market. "

"As tens of thousands of ill or anxious persons seek care around the country, hospitals in most highly affected states face desperate situations. Doctors, nurses are scared and exhausted. Many hospital employees are not showing up for work for fear of contagion. Employees who do report for work must struggle to get through the crowds. "

remember it?

you won't... it was operation dark winter a full-on scenario implemented by the Center for Strategic and International Studies, the Johns Hopkins Center for Civilian Biodefense Studies, the ANSER Institute for Homeland Security, and the Oklahoma City National Memorial Institute for the Prevention Terrorism

and of course, what did we learn from it the same as the bill gates saying about the next pandemic in 2015 about 2 million people worldwide watched it mainly because it was bill gates in fact with sars and Mers and ebola and aids the great leaders of the world have failed to act on this new killer of a pandemic

I thought back in the eighties that the bomb from Russia would be it the end game 40 years on my defence is a government that is doing U-turns some hand sanitizer and a 3 ply face mask

Its been the plot to countless action movies since the 80's. We should be thankful it wasnt more deadly.

Sadly, im sure when this is over within a few years things will go back to the usual unpreparedness.

https://theconversation.com/was-coronavirus-really-in-europe-in-march-2019-141582#:~:text=More surprisingly, researchers at the,on a preprint server, medRxiv.

a while ago an article hit the news for a couple of days over sewage and covid the paper in question went for peer review then nothing

but the long and short of it was covid was found in march 2019 in sewage in Spain this if correct it would be a very strange thing to happen but what is more odd is the virus outbreak officially happened in Dec and Jan 2020 in Wuhan {as above thank you @Mitz ) but at the same time thousands of miles away sewage samples showed positive cases what I do not see is how can this happen

common sense says if person A (patient zero) gets the virus he comes home from the jungle etc ill he then gives it to patient b who carries it for short time before symptoms and transmits it to patient c via a cup or touch patient c gets on a plane and goes to another country develops symptoms on the plane and gives it to others meanwhile patient a dies patient b recovers patient c dies etc so the question keeping in mind the timescale of about 10 to 14 days for infection involved here, how can this virus suddenly appear and infect so many people all over the world in a time span of a week or so in march 2020, all the data for Europe points to march for the EU at the same time

I cant and have never been able to figure this bit out unless the virus was moving slowly from country to country over 6 months before Wuhan the question is if this ever turns out true the origins of the virus could be anywhere

I'm not a conspiracist but when the reports came up I saw notifications of a new Novel Virus pop up at the beginning of this year on the lancet website within days the Genome / RNA had been identified and I mean in days how can this have been done so fast and I mean really fast faster than any other virus discovered

edit rereading this the conclusion would be a new novel virus started 12 months before the Wuhan outbreak it had the same RNA as covid19 but its strength was weaker it showed symptoms of a flu virus its mortality was lower people would say its a bad case of flu but whilst it moved from country to country at one point it mutated then bang it spread experientially

What you have said is highly likely.
Unfortunately it could be many years before it is known what really caused the original case, the then circulation around the world, and ultimately the pandemic.

Yes, China obviously is blamed for it all.
But, lets consider "Spanish Flu" it is believed that it started in Spain, hence the obvious name.
However, it took around 15 years of research to determine a little publicised decision that it actually started in a fairly remote area of the USA (can't remember which state) following a small visit of a few American businessmen to Spain.
So in reality it should have been called American Flu.

Back
Top Bottom