What's new

LegioX Vape

Nice clean and slick website Chris! I wish you luck with your venture I hope it works out well for you!

It’s a refreshing change to see a nice genuine guy with a passion for the industry making a go of it, just like the old days.

All the best mate :)

Nice clean and slick website Chris! I wish you luck with your venture I hope it works out well for you!

It’s a refreshing change to see a nice genuine guy with a passion for the industry making a go of it, just like the old days.

All the best mate :)

Cheers @Lee, appreciate that mate.

Wanted to do it for ages, never had the guts!

Hoping it works out as really enjoying it all so far!

Good luck @Chris K deserve it bud. Know how much you've put into this. Quick browse & Britannia caught my eye so will give that a try in a couple of weeks.

Good luck @Chris K deserve it bud. Know how much you've put into this. Quick browse & Britannia caught my eye so will give that a try in a couple of weeks.

Cheers mate.

If you like the sound of that one, have a few more in the pipeline I reckon be up your street. Month or 2 away yet though.

Morning all,

Just thought I'd mention that discount code WKEND20 expires at midnight tonight.

Code gives 20% off all Eliquids and Nicotine Shots site wide. Just apply at checkout.

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom