What's new

Leicester Meet July 5th 2014 CONFIRMED

Sassy

Achiever
It's onnnnnnn! :yahoo:

All confirmed with the fabulous Swan & Rushes for Saturday July 5th - 4pm till they throw us out.

19 Infirmary Square
LE1 5WR Leicester
Mawsley can you post parking info please? I'm unsure as I've not driven there.

I shall be there with bells on! Who else?!

I might be able to come along would be nice to meet everyone do you know what disabled access I'd like

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

I might be able to come along would be nice to meet everyone do you know what disabled access I'd like

I use crutches myself, absolutely fine entrance wise, unsure of loo facilities though , oddly enough I don't know what the mens room is like, ha!
Any previous attendees able to help on this one If not I can give them a bell again to find out.

I'll be there work permitting if anyone else from Nottingham is going I need a lift if you have a spare seat

I use crutches myself, absolutely fine entrance wise, unsure of loo facilities though , oddly enough I don't know what the mens room is like, ha!
Any previous attendees able to help on this one If not I can give them a bell again to find out.

Thanks Sassy still getting used to this wheelchair and I get a bit nervous and flustered about going places I don't know.

Thanks @Sassy still getting used to this wheelchair and I get a bit nervous and flustered about going places I don't know.

Totally understand, I'm the same! If we don't hear anything about the loos from the apes here over the weekend I'll give them a call for you!

Totally understand, I'm the same! If we don't hear anything about the loos from the apes here over the weekend I'll give them a call for you!

Cheers for that Sassy that's very kind of you

Cheers for that @Sassy that's very kind of you

Most welcome!

As a devoted Gooner I can't believe I'm trying to make sure a rotten SPUD attends, pfffft! I think I need to lay down ;)

In subject to life not kicking me in the balls.

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Back
Top Bottom