What's new

Midlands Mini Meet 7/12/13 Swan & Rushes Leicester - Official thread

girly vag pits can blame me all he likes, he was buggered even before the shots :D

PMSL... Girly Vag Pits was indeed a bit of a mess by the end of the night... though, before he says it, not *quite* as much of a mess as I was!!

Elsabubs and Reevo and Jeffhd and Daz and Mrs M and Shaqs and Jenny and Liath and Sas and Andy and Zt and Teflon on the phone and many laughs. And probably someone I've forgotten. All great company, a brilliant afternoon/night. But today has been an almighty struggle. I hate this tablet interface.

We should make this a quarterly meet.

Next one March? :D

Much as it was lovely to meet you all, if I ever have to do battle with Leicester City centre on a Saturday night again it will be too soon... ;)

Guy who appears to have been on the phone all night is actually Nanook, I was on the phone a bit, looking up how to get Coke stains out of my coat after wobbly Liath launched herself towards me via the table my drink was on :beerchug. (cheers for the refill Andy).
It was great to meet you all, wish I'd been able to join you earlier & been able to booze it up 'cos being sober amid so many blootered people is just not on! (Next meet in Nott'm please ;) )
I'm so crap with names-faces, but thanks to Mr. Fix-It (sitting between Mawsley & ElsaBubs) who sorted out my MVP/Vivi combo & got it working for me :D & thanks for the juice samples I took home :thankssign:.
POTV Meet 07-12-2013 1.jpg
POTV Meet 07-12-2013 2.jpg

Juice samples was awesome. That reminds me I must try that gingerbread.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Guy who appears to have been on the phone all night is actually Nanook, I was on the phone a bit, looking up how to get Coke stains out of my coat after wobbly Liath launched herself towards me via the table my drink was on :beerchug. (cheers for the refill Andy).
It was great to meet you all, wish I'd been able to join you earlier & been able to booze it up 'cos being sober amid so many blootered people is just not on! (Next meet in Nott'm please ;) )
I'm so crap with names-faces, but thanks to Mr. Fix-It (sitting between Mawsley & ElsaBubs) who sorted out my MVP/Vivi combo & got it working for me :D & thanks for the juice samples I took home :thankssign:.
View attachment 15641
View attachment 15642

That would be me ;)

Daz

Back
Top Bottom