What's new

Midlands Mini Meet 7/12/13 Swan & Rushes Leicester - Official thread

attachment.php

I'm such a classy lady.

and THAT, is why I hate having pieces of my soul stolen by a camera! Although, it does serve as a good reminder of why not to get quite that drunk again :)

You weren't DRUNK were you JennyS?! I would NEVER have guessed....!!

How are your feet today... mine are still smarting a little... that's the last time I stomp round Leicester in the middle of the night in December in bare feet!! ;)

You weren't DRUNK were you @JennyS?! I would NEVER have guessed....!!

How are your feet today... mine are still smarting a little... that's the last time I stomp round Leicester in the middle of the night in December in bare feet!! ;)

I pulled out a lovely big piece of glass from my big toe earlier, it was rather unpleasant!

In my defence, the blame, for my drunken state, lies with AndyC1971 because he encouraged shots and with the non-drinkers whose shots I had to drink... Although I do admit the rum and the scotch was my own doing :)

I pulled out a lovely big piece of glass from my big toe earlier, it was rather unpleasant!

In my defence, the blame, for my drunken state, lies with @AndyC1971 because he encouraged shots and with the non-drinkers whose shots I had to drink... Although I do admit the rum and the scotch was my own doing :)

Funny that, 'cause as he was being a miserable gash attempting to drive home this morning, HE was blaming YOU for the shots... and how come you two got to drink so many and Sassy and I only got one each?! ;)

No glass in my feet, but they still have half of Leicester's pavement detritus ingrained in them.. no amount of scrubbing in the shower has removed it... bleurrrghhh!!

Who are all those people? names to faces please?

I'd love to help you out here Midnight, but sadly I was so pissed I can't really remember who was who... I can tell you that the three dodgy looking birds in row that are now gracing mine and Sassy's avatars are (left to right) JennyS, me, and Sassy herself... other than that the dude with the long hair is ZT, and the Bill Bailey lookalike is Mawsley... someone more sensible will have to name names for everyone else I'm afraid!!

Funny that, 'cause as he was being a miserable gash attempting to drive home this morning, HE was blaming YOU for the shots... and how come you two got to drink so many and @Sassy and I only got one each?! ;)

No glass in my feet, but they still have half of Leicester's pavement detritus ingrained in them.. no amount of scrubbing in the shower has removed it... bleurrrghhh!!

I did offer them around! If I didn't I intended too... ooops!

And girly vag pits can blame me all he likes, he was buggered even before the shots :D

Back
Top Bottom