What's new

Midlands Mini Meet 7/12/13 Swan & Rushes Leicester - Official thread

Nice to meet you all last night, lookling forward to the next one.

Special thanks to ElsaBubs for micro coiling my Igo-L and to Mawsley for doing the same to my Fogger and for the lift home.

Daz

I feel, now I am not so drunken, I should probably apologise for some things, so... people of the midlands mini meet, I apologise, profusely, for the following:

- General drunkenness
-Talking bollocks- In general and particularly in the direction of Mrs @Mawsley, who was truly lovely, but I doubt understood a word I said to her, between alcohol induced slurring and the naaaaaw noises I was making at the beautiful doggies
-Barefootedness
-Accidental nipple exposure
-Deliberate underwear exposure
-Tequila
-Jaegermeister
-Suggestions of group sex
-Accidental drunken sex noises
-Femfresh
-Anything else I did that hasn't come back to me yet

I shall also be forwarding my apology to the people of Leicester and the unfortunate buggers staying at the Premierinn last night, no doubt woken up, by my traipsing through the labyrinth of hotel corridors, falling over my own feet and shouting things like 'oh fuck my toe' and 'why did they put that stair there'

:D
If thats all you did in the corridors of a Premier inn they should be thanking youView attachment 15589...

*makes mental note to wear glasses at next Vape meet*

I feel, now I am not so drunken, I should probably apologise for some things, so... people of the midlands mini meet, I apologise, profusely, for the following:

- General drunkenness
-Talking bollocks- In general and particularly in the direction of Mrs @Mawsley, who was truly lovely, but I doubt understood a word I said to her, between alcohol induced slurring and the naaaaaw noises I was making at the beautiful doggies
-Barefootedness
-Accidental nipple exposure
-Deliberate underwear exposure
-Tequila
-Jägermeister
-Suggestions of group sex
-Accidental drunken sex noises
-Femfresh
-Anything else I did that hasn't come back to me yet

I shall also be forwarding my apology to the people of Leicester and the unfortunate buggers staying at the Premierinn last night, no doubt woken up, by my traipsing through the labyrinth of hotel corridors, falling over my own feet and shouting things like 'oh fuck my toe' and 'why did they put that stair there'

:D
No need to apologise for the femfresh incident... Never known AndyC1971 smell *quite* so fresh.... ;)

I'm not going out to play with you lot again... Have decided an account of the fact that I still feel like crap that I'm too old!! ;)

No need to apologise for the femfresh incident... Never known @AndyC1971 smell *quite* so fresh.... ;)

I'm not going out to play with you lot again... Have decided an account of the fact that I still feel like crap that I'm too old!! ;)

The femfresh incident, was purely my fault, and never knew stuff like that existed :D

Really was a cracking night, and really nice to meet all of you. I have some photos, but the filesizes are too large, so I will lower the resolution, and put them up :)

Special mention for both MrKraken and Vape Geek for all the samples, some intriguing stuff amongst it all and throughly enjoyed :)
Mawsley, I have your Igo here, and I will get it off to you, but not before its had a bit of a vacation......Thread to follow, when I can be arsed :lol1:

Also a big shout out to Mrs Mawsley, for driving all that way to pick the Northampton contingent up. Awesome woman :)

Oh, and for the record, its GASH from now on :D

Back
Top Bottom