What's new

Midlands Mini Meet 7/12/13 Swan & Rushes Leicester - Official thread

I love you more.

...but I love southern fried chicken even more!

great day/night had by all! Pleasure to organize/attend.

yes @Gaz1983 I will happily stick in a sheep or two. andy1971 did you get your curry?
@Sassy you left your ginger nut. Pm me your address I will send it back :)

Dam derby fans ! Prob better to be held at the swan again saying you all had such a good day

Think we might need a bigger venue next time? AND yes deffo a later "wifecab" for us both Mawsley lol

i so much envy you guys!
next time im coming too,and im gona wrap up Rob in kitchen foil,and he goes in the boot.

Last edited:
Afrika? Thats what happen when you turn up late.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

I feel, now I am not so drunken, I should probably apologise for some things, so... people of the midlands mini meet, I apologise, profusely, for the following:

- General drunkenness
-Talking bollocks- In general and particularly in the direction of Mrs @Mawsley, who was truly lovely, but I doubt understood a word I said to her, between alcohol induced slurring and the naaaaaw noises I was making at the beautiful doggies
-Barefootedness
-Accidental nipple exposure
-Deliberate underwear exposure
-Tequila
-Jägermeister
-Suggestions of group sex
-Accidental drunken sex noises
-Femfresh
-Anything else I did that hasn't come back to me yet

I shall also be forwarding my apology to the people of Leicester and the unfortunate buggers staying at the Premierinn last night, no doubt woken up, by my traipsing through the labyrinth of hotel corridors, falling over my own feet and shouting things like 'oh fuck my toe' and 'why did they put that stair there'

:D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom