What's new

Midlands Mini Meet 7/12/13 Swan & Rushes Leicester - Official thread

@Midnight wouldn't have let me go without chips.

There needs to be more Midnight next time.

Waddya mean 'more' Midnight? There wasn't any Midnight!

And anyway, no one can handle more Midnight ;)

I was on the wrong side of the bar tonight :/

Mawsley... Whatever it was you dropped I think I probably have it- Andy mumbled something about it at some point in a previous lifetime- I'll give I to him to send back to you - or pm me your address and I'll send it direct!

Good or to meet you all :)

Sassy you were lovely! Nice chatting to you. shaqs77, Nanook, Sorry didn't get chance to chat to you, @Elasbubs grabbed you first (he fell out wi me when I told him I hadn't brought his gimp mask and lead lol) next time. Mawsley you are a true Gent, helping everyone out with everything, a true Vaping legend! AndyC1971 and ZT Vaping Gurus! Down to earth genuine guys. JennyS And Liath, pleasure meeting you both, (Jenny has a carpet/bare foot fetish lol). Mrdazjones hope you sort that fogger out now your a sub ohmer! And Finally, Many Thanks to MrKraken & [USER=9520]Vape Geek for the TABLE FULL
Hopefully we can do it all again soon? oh btw ive got Sams number and its now on a variety of errrrr dubious bondage/s&m date sites! Lol. Love you all!

Last edited:
I'm still in my local. Pissed as a fart. I think the last time I was drunk was about 3 years ago. I rarely drink.
I have a girl crush on @JennyS. She looked and is, amazing. As is @Liath.

Fuck, not been this pissed in a long time!
@Mawsley. I love you and I love Mrs Mawsley

I'm still pissed. I love you all

You may mock me for my drunken bollocks.

heeeey
drunken love for everybody:):)
i miss those days:(

Can't believe I missed MrKraken dancing in the noody last night on Shenanigans.

I also apologise for forgetting to thank Jim and Vape Geek last night for your fantabulous juices! Afrika was just....woooarrrr, lovely and I've bought a bottle of Hansels Folly home to toot later.

Today I will mostly be in a garden centre in Lincolnshire waiting for 10 bajillion hours to see some fat bloke with a beard that takes all the credit around this time of year.

Then once we are back home I'm delegating the tree-putting-uppering to OH and kids and I'll watch and then re-arrange the baubles to how I like them when they are all asleep.

That was bloody good fun, next time I'm not taking a box and booking a later wifecabs. Or inviting wifecabs.

I love tequila.

Can't believe I missed @MrKraken dancing in the noody last night on Shenanigans.

I also apologise for forgetting to thank Jim and @Vape Geek last night for your fantabulous juices! Afrika was just....woooarrrr, lovely and I've bought a bottle of Hansels Folly home to toot later.

Today I will mostly be in a garden centre in Lincolnshire waiting for 10 bajillion hours to see some fat bloke with a beard that takes all the credit around this time of year.

Then once we are back home I'm delegating the tree-putting-uppering to OH and kids and I'll watch and then re-arrange the baubles to how I like them when they are all asleep.

I'm not in Lincolnshire.

Back
Top Bottom