What's new

Midlands Mini Meet 7/12/13 Swan & Rushes Leicester - Official thread

Please keep us updated with photos!! Will add them to the Facebook too!

This looks as if it's the closest I'm getting tonight :( ImageUploadedByTapatalk1386432678.747922.jpg

How come your not coming in gaz?

The woman is out with her sister tonight mate and I have got the youngen . The plan was to get down early but went tits up . Bit pissed off to be fair cuz they have just dragged me in to the crows nest for some food ! I'm like "don't the swan do food" ??

A really good night. Sorry if I was a bit quite. It's been a couple of years since I last went into a pub since I stopped drinking.

in fact. What a really crap night.

im there with a couple of bottles of juices and my sigelie 19e and everyone else is there with juices coming out of their ears and mods to die for. Plus I'm sat next to Sam who I want to punch due to all his Gucci gear.

seriously a good night and will defo come again. Hopefully band won't be playing so we can talk and not shout over to country and western.

see you guys soon I hope.

much love to Sam for sorting it.

Can y'all help me sort something in derby ? Or maybe Leicester again . Would love to attend 1 !!

I am a bit tipsy.

I fucking love you all.

Except Teflon who I think is an utter cunt. But he wasn't there. Hooray. If he was there would have been blood on the floor of the disco. And the walls.

But every one else, I love you like you were my family.

Even if my family interfered with me after dark while I whimpered into a pillow. So, maybe I love you like the family I wish I'd had who didn't cross boundaries. I bet Teflon would cross those boundaries.

God I'd love Teflon to cross my boundary.

But I'd hate him for it.

And love him.

But mainly not.

What a fucking brilliant night that was, I had a blast. I love that people of so many different backgrounds can come together over a single common interest and get on.

Fuck me I'm a bloody hippy.

I hate myself now. More than I did when I had issues.

Beanfields! Yarrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.........

Back
Top Bottom