What's new

Review Lemon Tart by City of Fog

u8myufo

Achiever
The opinions expressed here are my own and in no way influenced by POTV or the vendor City of Fog

70/30 VG/PG
3mg

Whilst no doubt many may have tried the Dinner Lady Lemon Tart, I for one have not,despite seeing it`s name bounded around facebook quite regular.I happened to see a post mentioning about it, and a reply from someone quoting a guy by the name of Jack Miller who made his own take on it at a reasonable price.So it was a quick pm to him where he linked me to his site.

Placed the order and the total was just over £11 for 50ml which included 1st class signed for.I did query the postage as it just said standard on the website,but he assured me it would be fine.I know from past experience some would charge a higher price but bang it out normal post.Personaly I would change that on the website,as some would take one look and think they are getting ripped off slightly and not bother placing an order,stating it as 1st signed for is another good selling point imho.

Ok on to the liquid,well it arrived this morning and on opening the bottle and taking a whiff I was pleasntly surprised.A really nice refreshing lemon smell and you really can pick up on the slight cream and pastry aroma. No lingering odd smells of what you sometimes get with some liquids reacting with the plastic bottles either.Talking of which,these look like very good quality bottles,a decent size nozzle which allows for some good sized drops of liquid to be squeezed out with minimal effort.

The taste.
Well it tastes like Lemon fucking tart :2thumbsup: what else were you expecting? In all seriousness though a very good quality lemon tart,lets be honest we do not really pick up on too much on the inhale,it`s only when we exhale we can start to taste things more clearly.That sweet yet slightly refreshingly tangy lemon comes through nicely, and it is perfectly balanced out with a subtle cream and pastry taste.It works together perfectly imo with no harshness.

Would I purchase this one again?Most certainly,there is also a couple more I fancy trying when the time comes.Communication is spot on via emails and completes the pleasure of the whole experience of using City of Fog as another go to vendor.

Last edited:
Cheers Rich! Will check it out. Nothing like a good citrusy tart.

great review @u8myufo

ive not tried the lemon from them but had 6 other flavors. a couple had that perfume flavor which put me off a little but the majority of them were quite nice. like the square bottles as well as different from the norm.

DOH! it was 7 bottles id tried.

IMG_20160728_162418.jpg

Back
Top Bottom