What's new

Let's all welcome our new official reviewer as we look at the new Baa Juice nic salts

Congratulations @Gitchy, it's a very well deserved promotion on your part. It's about time your quality reviews and longevity are rewarded.

You've devoted a lot of time to reviewing over the years and always been impartial, both of which are to be commended. As is your commitment to the cause. Being diplomatic isn't always easy either.

It's not easy reviewing and is very time-consuming and stressful. I know this from my own experience and had to give it up. I know @ForestMagpie and @DeeDee aka (Pod Queen) were the same.

For me life is better without it and it's one less hassle on my mind.

As for those who think reviewing is just an excuse to get free stuff. It isn't. Bear in mind the time it takes to test things and to do the write up would pay you far less than the minimum wage if it were paid in cash, but it isn't. Most of the time you're paid in something you probably don't even want and can't sell because you received for 'free' and it would have little second-hand value anyway.

I've just read your first review and it's excellent by the way. So, well done, congratulations and I hope you continue to enjoy it and not let it burden you.

Best wishes my friend.

Back
Top Bottom