What's new

We are Back! - LOTS of new stuff ... I mean LOTS

ZT

Super Moderator
Staff member
5c1321de-6a3a-146a-4af9-ab0b13b7f9ce.png

We are Back - I doubt you noticed we were gone!
Hi All ..

Turns out we only needed three hours downtime! We are back now and .. well .. boy do we have a LOT of new products on the site - by a lot I mean .. hundreds and hundreds!

Covering the entire range of vaping products - we have many products now in all categories, We have rebuildable supplies, coils, stock coils for all major brands, we have tanks, we have Batteries, Mods, Pods, Starter Kits, Disposable Vape ALTERNATIVES (stopping short at disposable vapes, we have stocked anything that can be recharged because we want to move people away from disposables). We have so many new eliquids .. I don't even know what most of them are yet. So we now have a HUGE amount of choice - as well of course as our normal range of Manabush Products!

The way this has worked has been in one huge import (hence the downtime) - and we now have product descriptions and categories to create for all these products! its going to take weeks! so keep your eyes on the site, and watch new categories appear as we do them - however ... if you are feeling brave - head over to "New Products" and you can see everything new we have to offer page by page (55 pages to be precise!).

The New hardware is already in categories ... so feel free to look through that - product descriptions will be added as we get round to them!

But as a taster of new liquids .. and this isn't even a fraction of what we have yet to sort and categorise -

Doozy Vape, Dinner Lady, Riot Squad, Pod Salts, Prime Vapes, Ohm Brew, Ohm Boy, Zap/Aisu, Bar Salts, ULTD Salts, Club Juice, Vampire Vape, Wick Liquor, Donut King - to name drop but a few ....
On a personal excitement note - we have Five Pawns coming in soon - one of the greatest traditional ranges of e-liquids out there.

We will do our best to get all this organised and manageable over the coming weeks. in the meantime - the search function is your friend!

Kind regards

A Very Tired Manabush Team.

5c1321de-6a3a-146a-4af9-ab0b13b7f9ce.png

We are Back - I doubt you noticed we were gone!
Hi All ..

Turns out we only needed three hours downtime! We are back now and .. well .. boy do we have a LOT of new products on the site - by a lot I mean .. hundreds and hundreds!

Covering the entire range of vaping products - we have many products now in all categories, We have rebuildable supplies, coils, stock coils for all major brands, we have tanks, we have Batteries, Mods, Pods, Starter Kits, Disposable Vape ALTERNATIVES (stopping short at disposable vapes, we have stocked anything that can be recharged because we want to move people away from disposables). We have so many new eliquids .. I don't even know what most of them are yet. So we now have a HUGE amount of choice - as well of course as our normal range of Manabush Products!

The way this has worked has been in one huge import (hence the downtime) - and we now have product descriptions and categories to create for all these products! its going to take weeks! so keep your eyes on the site, and watch new categories appear as we do them - however ... if you are feeling brave - head over to "New Products" and you can see everything new we have to offer page by page (55 pages to be precise!).

The New hardware is already in categories ... so feel free to look through that - product descriptions will be added as we get round to them!

But as a taster of new liquids .. and this isn't even a fraction of what we have yet to sort and categorise -

Doozy Vape, Dinner Lady, Riot Squad, Pod Salts, Prime Vapes, Ohm Brew, Ohm Boy, Zap/Aisu, Bar Salts, ULTD Salts, Club Juice, Vampire Vape, Wick Liquor, Donut King - to name drop but a few ....
On a personal excitement note - we have Five Pawns coming in soon - one of the greatest traditional ranges of e-liquids out there.

We will do our best to get all this organised and manageable over the coming weeks. in the meantime - the search function is your friend!

Kind regards

A Very Tired Manabush Team.

looks all good too me & good too see you are doing chargers & batts now question about the X2 charger though does it come with a plug like on fogstar ?

looks all good too me & good too see you are doing chargers & batts now question about the X2 charger though does it come with a plug like on fogstar ?
The X2 Does have a plug!

I cant find the coconut 50/50 divergent range
Ahhhh

we have a change coming there …

the two flavours we are keeping on will go into base zero

those being pina coco and mocha latte

Back
Top Bottom