What's new

Let's talk about the Gene Fit intelligent modes exclusively designed on New drags

“Battery mode, Flavor mode and Cloud mode“

= they could also explain these in real terms for instance.

Wonderful / very exciting anyway.

Could actually be quite good mods. My drag bricked after 7 months with what I'm pretty sure was a liquid leak so if they've fixed that and stopped the mod feeling like it's going to cut you then I might buy one.

“Battery mode, Flavor mode and Cloud mode“

= they could also explain these in real terms for instance.

Wonderful / very exciting anyway.
Pretty obvious.
Battery mode means it doesn't work. You always have a pair of fully charged batts to use in another mod of your choice.
Flavour mode spits all the juice into your mouth so you get the full flavour experience.
Cloud mode is when you change from Battery mode and it catches fire and blows up in a spectacular Cloud.

It could be perfect for that guy in the other thread, that’s wants flavour and cloud.

Exactly. That’s a built-in obsolescence feature.

Could actually be quite good mods. My drag bricked after 7 months with what I'm pretty sure was a liquid leak so if they've fixed that and stopped the mod feeling like it's going to cut you then I might buy one.

The point is they’e vague manufacturer terms without any real meaning.
It's worse than that. "Prevents dust" ...... really? Does James Dyson know about this? Does Phillip Pullman know? Can't they be bothered to get their spiel translated properly?

And what the feck is that tilde about .... is it the 'Genya' chip? :banghead:

It’s so very retrospective floccinaucinihilipilification.
tis a boondoggle

It's worse than that. "Prevents dust" ...... really? Does James Dyson know about this? Does Phillip Pullman know? Can't they be bothered to get their spiel translated properly?

And what the feck is that tilde about .... is it the 'Genya' chip? :banghead:

Dyson has apparently suppressed the genua chip for decades.

Back
Top Bottom