What's new

LG-HG2 18650. 3k,mah... batteries.

vaporsizer

Veteran
Anyone else use these ? Recommended by A.N.Other from a different forum they grabbed my attention.

Reason i ask is because i grabbed 4 of them this month & they are really good so far. Two of them in a dual mech box will give me a days vape if i use just the one set up. That's vaping in the 1.3 - 1.5ohm single coil district. Rotating more than one mod/atty is even better (obviously)
They take the usual few cycles to get up to optimum.

30 amp pulse, 20 amp continuous & 3000mah.

ClickHandler.ashx

So far i'm impressed with these, i've mentioned them in a few threads recently but not recieved much in the way of feedback. Got them here.. 2x LG HG2 18650 3000mAh 20/30A HighDrain IMR Rechargeable Lion Bateries - BNIB | eBay

I also have some samsung 30q's in the post. 3k, mah again, 30 amp pulse & 15amp C. (Said to be good for 20amp C)
More on those later when i've tried 'em.

Anyone else use these ? Recommended by A.N.Other from a different forum they grabbed my attention.

Reason i ask is because i grabbed 4 of them this month & they are really good so far. Two of them in a dual mech box will give me a days vape if i use just the one set up. That's vaping in the 1.3 - 1.5ohm single coil district. Rotating more than one mod/atty is even better (obviously)

ClickHandler.ashx

So far i'm impressed with these, i've mentioned them in a few threads recently but not recieved much in the way of feedback. Got them here.. 2x LG HG2 18650 3000mAh 20/30A HighDrain IMR Rechargeable Lion Bateries - BNIB | eBay

I also have some samsung 30q's in the post. 3k, mah again, 30 amp pulse & 15amp C. (Said to be good for 20amp C)

Ive had two of them in a Snow Wolf since Friday - no problems so far, happy days.

Ive had two of them in a Snow Wolf since Friday - no problems so far, happy days.

Personally, i can't speak for their ability when watts go high, the snow wolf is above & beyond my own vaping activity with my mechs but it would be interesting to hear how they perform over time, for other peoples benefit. They seem to me to be a solid cell. :thumbup:

Adding that i have been using the samsung 30Q 18650's over a couple of cycles. Performance wise i'd say there is a minor noticable difference between these & the HG2's while using a mech, a bit less umph.

If anyone's interested & it's amp hours you want along with quality batteries ,research them yourself & see the specs. For my own vaping the LG HG2's are the best batts i've tried to date.

ClickHandler.ashx

Last edited:
I've had these batteries in my rx200 for 7 months now. Still gives me a very good day and a half to 2 days of vaping at 60w on a crown and a tfv4 at 80-90w But they are still in perfect condition and they live together charge together and drain together. They're brilliant batteries in my opinion and they're all I'll buy now! Highly recommend and LOOK AFTER YOUR BATTERIES!!

I have 6 HG2s on rotation for single battery mods and two married pairs of 30Qs for my Cuboid. They all seem spot on to me.

ClickHandler.ashx

Have 4 sets of them, swear by them.. BUT I believe there are a lot of fakes out there at the minute according to Ash @Huggett , but the genuine s are the nuts

Have 4 sets of them, swear by them.. BUT I believe there are a lot of fakes out there at the minute according to Ash @Huggett , but the genuine s are the nuts

There was when I tried sourcing them a few months back.

The market may have changed :), LG couldn't produce enough for the market. So some cunt, started faking them *sigh*

There was when I tried sourcing them a few months back.

The market may have changed :), LG couldn't produce enough for the market. So some cunt, started faking them *sigh*
Are you still trying to source some for us desperate apes or is it on the back burner?

Back
Top Bottom