What's new

Liquid and tank recommendations please

digi

Postman
Hi, Over the years I have found this forum to be a solid place to get vaping questions answered. So, I am back with two new questions which I hope the community on here can help with.

I remember asking a question on this forum a few years ago for juice recommendations, because I have been mainly vaping menthol based juices and one of the ones I liked went out of business. Someone on here recommended I try Prime Vapes and I have been using Generals Juices B-Bomb from them ever since. It seems like a nice vape company. However, I find it a bit frustrating as they seem to go out of stock on juices so quickly and there is big gaps between restocking time. I have run a small business for almost 20 years, and I cannot fully understand the reason behind this. If I had a product that sold and I was making a profit on it, I would aim to make sure I never ran out of stock. Meaning I always kept a base level of stock. On the other hand, I know nothing about the vaping business.

Other than that, I am not here to say anything bad about them, as they have been good otherwise. My problem is that as a vape addict, I need my fix, and I don't like being so dependent on a juice that is out of stock so regularly, even though they manufacture it as well. So my first question is: can anyone recommend a good alternative to Generals Juices B-Bomb? Preferably from a supplier where stock is not going to be an issue regularly.

Second question, I have stuck with Aspire Cleito Pro for many years now. I like the taste from it, but it is poor build quality. I bought the Vaporesso Target 200 Kit following another recommendation from a member here. I loved the Vaporesso Target 200 mod and ended up buying 2 of them, one as a spare, but I didn't like the flavour from the tank so I went back to my old trusted Aspire Cleito Pro. The problem I find with the Aspire Cleito Pro is that the top part that you unscrew to fill up wears away quickly as it seems to be made using poor quality plastic/rubber and becomes extremely loose quickly. I have bought 5 of those Aspire Cleito Pro tanks now. I like the coils a lot. So, I wanted to know which other tanks go with the Aspire Cleito Pro Coils? Is there a tank that's made well that I could use with those coils?

Thank you for your help.

Hi, Over the years I have found this forum to be a solid place to get vaping questions answered. So, I am back with two new questions which I hope the community on here can help with.

I remember asking a question on this forum a few years ago for juice recommendations, because I have been mainly vaping menthol based juices and one of the ones I liked went out of business. Someone on here recommended I try Prime Vapes and I have been using Generals Juices B-Bomb from them ever since. It seems like a nice vape company. However, I find it a bit frustrating as they seem to go out of stock on juices so quickly and there is big gaps between restocking time. I have run a small business for almost 20 years, and I cannot fully understand the reason behind this. If I had a product that sold and I was making a profit on it, I would aim to make sure I never ran out of stock. Meaning I always kept a base level of stock. On the other hand, I know nothing about the vaping business.

Other than that, I am not here to say anything bad about them, as they have been good otherwise. My problem is that as a vape addict, I need my fix, and I don't like being so dependent on a juice that is out of stock so regularly, even though they manufacture it as well. So my first question is: can anyone recommend a good alternative to Generals Juices B-Bomb? Preferably from a supplier where stock is not going to be an issue regularly.

Second question, I have stuck with Aspire Cleito Pro for many years now. I like the taste from it, but it is poor build quality. I bought the Vaporesso Target 200 Kit following another recommendation from a member here. I loved the Vaporesso Target 200 mod and ended up buying 2 of them, one as a spare, but I didn't like the flavour from the tank so I went back to my old trusted Aspire Cleito Pro. The problem I find with the Aspire Cleito Pro is that the top part that you unscrew to fill up wears away quickly as it seems to be made using poor quality plastic/rubber and becomes extremely loose quickly. I have bought 5 of those Aspire Cleito Pro tanks now. I like the coils a lot. So, I wanted to know which other tanks go with the Aspire Cleito Pro Coils? Is there a tank that's made well that I could use with those coils?

Thank you for your help.
from what i can see Manabush has over 10 bottles of Generals Juices B-Bomb in stock & before you ask yes they are a trusted vendor lol

from what i can see Manabush has over 10 bottles of Generals Juices B-Bomb in stock & before you ask yes they are a trusted vendor lol
I already checked the site out before I posted this thread. I went to checkout and they wouldn't let me checkout on the website. I had to scan a QR code and do something with my banking app. I am a little old fashioned, I prefer to checkout and do the transaction on the URL I am buying from. I also have ecommerce sites, so I am not completely naïve. BTW, another company also seemed to have it and I purchased from them because they said they had it in stock. In the end they had to cancel my transaction because they did not. Happy to show you PayPal purchase screenshot. :) So, with everything frustrating 48 hours trying to find a place that has it. So, it made sense to look for an alternative juice that is normally in stock - one that I will actually like.

BTW, the company that had it was called blow vapes. I am trying to avoid placing links as I know some forums are sensitive on those things.

I already checked the site out before I posted this thread. I went to checkout and they wouldn't let me checkout on the website. I had to scan a QR code and do something with my banking app. I am a little old fashioned, I prefer to checkout and do the transaction on the URL I am buying from. I also have ecommerce sites, so I am not completely naïve. BTW, another company also seemed to have it and I purchased from them because they said they had it in stock. In the end they had to cancel my transaction because they did not. Happy to show you PayPal purchase screenshot. :) So, with everything frustrating 48 hours trying to find a place that has it. So, it made sense to look for an alternative juice that is normally in stock - one that I will actually like.

BTW, the company that had it was called blow vapes. I am trying to avoid placing links as I know some forums are sensitive on those things.

@ZT is the owner of Manabush. Hopefully he can help you out.

@digi During checkout from Manabush there are several payment options. The default is to use the Super app. If you select Worldpay (the second option) it will be just like any normal checkout process. Super will want to use their app, which is what it sounds like you experienced.

1723582075917.png

@ZT is the owner of Manabush. Hopefully he can help you out.
@hack400 Okay I will try and see if I can checkout on their site again. I genuinely don't care who it comes from as long as I can get reasonable delivery time frame. Both of these sites were more expensive then Prime Vapes. But I was still happy to order from them. When you search on google using the words "Generals Juices - B-Bomb" there are about 3 sites that come that stock this juice, and prime vapes is one of them as its their product.

@hack400 Okay I will try and see if I can checkout on their site again. I genuinely don't care who it comes from as long as I can get reasonable delivery time frame. Both of these sites were more expensive then Prime Vapes. But I was still happy to order from them. When you search on google using the words "Generals Juices - B-Bomb" there are about 3 sites that come that stock this juice, and prime vapes is one of them as its their product.

£8.99 from Manabush or Prime Vapes, so same price. @Lee is also a member here, although hasn’t been on in a while. Manabush carry Prime Vapes juices.

Good news I have just placed an order on Manbush. They say orders above £35 get next day delivery. So, I placed above £35, hopefully I'll get it by Thursday since I am in London.

I didn't notice their WorldPay option last time. It kept giving me the QR code in a very persistent way. I tried 3 times, no exaggeration, then gave up. :)

Now, I need all you amazing people to guide me to a tank where I can use the aspire pro coil :)

£8.99 from Manabush or Prime Vapes, so same price. @Lee is also a member here, although hasn’t been on in a while. Manabush carry Prime Vapes juices.
Prime Vapes is 2 for £15 and has been that deal for almost a year or two from what I remember. I am a one of those boring shoppers. Once I get comfortable with a store, unless they do something to p*ss me off, I end up just sticking with it. I normally get about 6 bottles at a time. At least 4 to make it eligible for their free delivery above £25 I think. Anyway, I am not too fussed on the price at the moment as long as I can get it.

Prime Vapes is 2 for £15 and has been that deal for almost a year or two from what I remember. I am a one of those boring shoppers. Once I get comfortable with a store, unless they do something to p*ss me off, I end up just sticking with it. I normally get about 6 bottles at a time. At least 4 to make it eligible for their free delivery above £25 I think. Anyway, I am not too fussed on the price at the moment as long as I can get it.
If you send Lee a message through the primevapes chat box on the site he or his partner are very quick too respond.

Back
Top Bottom