What's new

Liquid bar is at it again...

If it tastes shite don't use it[emoji6].
I rather think the dates are as a guide more than anything else. I'm under the impression it's the flavourings which cause it to start to 'go off' though, which is probably the reasoning behind some manufacturers placing a year on their juice and some two- they're using different flavourings to one another.
Ok thanks will finish of all my open bottles then move them to the frount of the pile. Got so much stockpiled at the mo and a red card from yesterday
Spoke to them about missing item and they explained they have had a very bussy couple of days 500 orders and will refund it today. Can't moan really shit happens and still got loads for cheap.

Ok thanks will finish of all my open bottles then move them to the frount of the pile. Got so much stockpiled at the mo and a red card from yesterday
Spoke to them about missing item and they explained they have had a very bussy couple of days 500 orders and will refund it today. Can't moan really shit happens and still got loads for cheap.

This order I placed last night is my third in their mega sales in the past 6 weeks. On the first one they missed off one bottle- I gave them a shout, they apologised and said I could either refund or they'd send it up separately. I opted for the latter and they sent an extra too so I've no complaints either. They're a massive, massive company so they're good for it.
That's what I did with the dates, it's what I do in general actually. Oldest juice at the front of the que and the newest to the back [emoji106]

This order I placed last night is my third in their mega sales in the past 6 weeks. On the first one they missed off one bottle- I gave them a shout, they apologised and said I could either refund or they'd send it up separately. I opted for the latter and they sent an extra too so I've no complaints either. They're a massive, massive company so they're good for it.
That's what I did with the dates, it's what I do in general actually. Oldest juice at the front of the que and the newest to the back [emoji106]
They was out of stock so could only offer a refund.already revived an email saying I've been refunded the £3. I use PayPal pay after so don't think I've even been charged yet and the balance has changed .
20170126_135501.jpg
£41.80 thanks very much :)

same here....hadn't tried any US either i don't think......i'd actually not be averse to going back in but i'd need to take at look at the gazillion liquid bar threads and see if i can find some i'd have half a chance of liking. I also spent a while the last time before ordering going through the brands and trying to dig up reviews to help me but i've forgotten now. Some were hard to find decent reviews for....i remember that much.

haha @MrDJ.....that's only 10.5 litres ahead of me then but when my oneshot supply is mixed i'll be up to about 8 litres so closing the gap all the time. Seriously though, with 2.5 litres upstairs and about 20 oneshots the last thing i need is juice even though these prices are ridiculous!!

bastaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaards!!!! this bloody place gonna have me potless between cheap juice (that i don't need) and new year discounts over you know where.

here's what happened a while ago.....no shit!!!...i signed in here as per and wondered if the stuff i had in the checkout was still there......then it slowly dawned on me that late last night i recall a wee paypal transaction and sure as i'm an ex-smoker there's a wee debit to p-vaper sitting there. fook fook fook!! wrong side of 40 here and old age not coming alone i tell thee. ahh well....if any are weak i'll just dig out a couple of my one shots and add a bit to strengthen!!

don't even have enough for a chinese take-away... on the irony!!!!:14:

fwiw this is what i went in on this time-

Smoozie_-_Maui_Waui_copy_large_44e1583a-0a16-44f5-8d43-26c5f9c16707_compact_cropped.png

Maui Waui × 1
30ML / 3MG

£10.00

hotcakes_-_blueberry_flapjacks_large_92ae4986-4a8c-4b25-9c6b-326a6f97674a_compact_cropped.png

Blueberry Flapjacks × 1
60ML / 0MG

£10.00

Smoozie_-_Strawberries_gone_large_b1c62881-a9e0-4969-8ce3-19c977d1d330_compact_cropped.png

Strawberries Gone Wild × 1
30ML / 3MG

£10.00

bottles.8_compact_cropped.png

Kiberry Yogurt × 1
30ML / 0MG

£18.00

So had to decide petrol or juice.. and well looks like i will be walking to work until payday [emoji23][emoji23] ended up going throught all the brands and adding almost everything in 3mg to my cart.. im to lazy to be adding my own nic..
But for just over 30quid delivered for over 260ml i couldnt resist [emoji16][emoji16]

So had to decide petrol or juice.. and well looks like i will be walking to work until payday [emoji23][emoji23] ended up going throught all the brands and adding almost everything in 3mg to my cart.. im to lazy to be adding my own nic..
But for just over 30quid delivered for over 260ml i couldnt resist [emoji16][emoji16]
Driving is overrated anyway!

Ye don't get 70% off often! [emoji23]

Back
Top Bottom