What's new

Liquid bar is at it again...

That's how I seen it too

I'm having dust for dinner until mid February but it's was worth a near £50 discount [emoji23]

where do ya get your dust bud???....need to start shopping about for mine!! poor pickings in the pan today.....the missus just far too efficient these days.

where do ya get your dust bud???....need to start shopping about for mine!! poor pickings in the pan today.....the missus just far too efficient these days.
Ah see until the dreaded spring cleaning day I've got plenty to choose from around the shelves [emoji23]

But when it runs out - I know a guy that knows a guy that know a guy that knows a guys who's sister knows a group of pigeons that talk to a guy that can get the best grade dust going today [emoji16]

My order came today, all there and all correct, @Ricky 2410 sorry to hear of the little mistake with yours but glad you got it sorted...

Ah see until the dreaded spring cleaning day I've got plenty to choose from around the shelves [emoji23]

But when it runs out - I know a guy that knows a guy that know a guy that knows a guys who's sister knows a group of pigeons that talk to a guy that can get the best grade dust going today [emoji16]

if all else fails there's always Lidl.....never let me down yet over the years

dreading to think what will happen in late april with everyone trying to sell off their old stock if theve got any left.

Ffs I meant how long are they taking to deliver...can't get used to this tablet with my fat thumbs

Back
Top Bottom