What's new

Liquid bar is at it again...

hmm, I ordered Wednesday morning and paid for first class, haven't had a email saying it's despatched yet. Hopefully it will be at home when I finish work. When I log in to their website and find my order it says fulfilment - unfulfilled, not sure what that means.
I'm in the same boat as you, ordered Wednesday and paid for first class but stupidly I didn't register an account and checked out as a guest:banghead:
They must be swamped with orders and I'm positive it will turn up soon enough :)

@Cn1234 I will do mate, it's getting delivered to work so I hope it is today or I'll have to wait until next week :(

hmm, I ordered Wednesday morning and paid for first class, haven't had a email saying it's despatched yet. Hopefully it will be at home when I finish work. When I log in to their website and find my order it says fulfilment - unfulfilled, not sure what that means.
I ordered at 7am Wednesday morning and also paid for 1st class delivery, never got a dispatch email and still haven't had one, but my order came yesterday, so wouldn't worry to much about an email, I'm sure your juice will be there when you get home from work, provided there is someone at home at your address to open the door as the parcel will not fit in your letterbox....

I sent them a very polite little message and they quickly replied- as expected they've had 1300 orders to contend with so dispatch is a bit slow. They've also had to refund me for one bottle but that's no biggie. Mine is also still showing as in process but they've given me the tracking numbers so there's probably just a delay updating the site.

Seriously they're a good outfit. But they're busy beyond belief because of us lot [emoji2]

@Cn1234 mine has just landed on my desk [emoji5]
All present and correct!
ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1485521470.861137.jpg

Thanks @Sammyj for letting me know. Hopefully mine will be waiting for me at home. The first thing I spotted on the pic was the mug which says I miss drugs lol... cracked me up that :)

Thanks @Sammyj for letting me know. Hopefully mine will be waiting for me at home. The first thing I spotted on the pic was the mug which says I miss drugs lol... cracked me up that :)
I swear the damn thing's indestructible, I must have dropped it atleast five times! I always get funny looks off customers when they see it :D

I sent them a very polite little message and they quickly replied- as expected they've had 1300 orders to contend with so dispatch is a bit slow. They've also had to refund me for one bottle but that's no biggie. Mine is also still showing as in process but they've given me the tracking numbers so there's probably just a delay updating the site.

Seriously they're a good outfit. But they're busy beyond belief because of us lot [emoji2]
1485523318630.jpg

I got mine yesterday mate so next day delivery. Packaging a bit overkill for 12 bottles.[emoji23][emoji23]
@Cn1234 hopefully you get yours today.

i had the same size box just dropped off. ordered late wednesday night so next day delivery.

Capturev.PNG

Back
Top Bottom