What's new

Liquid bar is at it again...

ordered early hours thurs morning and neighbour signed for it today!! first impressions...well the cardboard box was lovely and massive....fuck me they must have an excess of them as well as juice. i can always use it to kip in when the missus finds out what i've spent on juice this month. wee bonus that i didn't expect was a free 10ml of blueberry in the 2 smoozies of strawberries gone wild and maui waui or whatever is it. prob try dripping them or even a first sqounk over the weekend as my pico squeeze arrived yesterday. but so far based on the packaging they're absolutely delightful...maybe i'll leave them like that and put them on the bookshelf in the living room.:14:

Last edited:
Right guys so I received my order today. Tried about 3/4 of them and.... all of them taste like complete shit in my opinion, 3 of them were made on 02.2015 wtf, surely that is well past the expiry. All seem to taste like perfume (fruit flavours) and custard/creams are like cardboard. Think I might just throw it all in the bin. Don't want to put a downer on everyone else who hasn't tried any yet but I wasn't happy, some of you guys may enjoy them.

Makes me appreciate our trusted uk vendors on here and glad I have found you all. much love to @Cotswold Vapour @pfvapes and @Dripworx

Mine dropped this morning. I'm missing a bottle I paid £3 for. Not even gonna bother telling them- I still got 390ml for £39 delivered so it's still a bargain. [emoji2]

I'm missing a bottle too and I have told them ;) piss poor imo as I only ordered 3 bottles

I'm missing a bottle too and I have told them ;) piss poor imo as I only ordered 3 bottles

I probably would've if 33% of my order was missing too bud [emoji52]. I think this'll be the last one anyways. They're very quick to respond to emails so I'm sure they'll sort you out.

Right guys so I received my order today. Tried about 3/4 of them and.... all of them taste like complete shit in my opinion, 3 of them were made on 02.2015 wtf, surely that is well past the expiry. All seem to taste like perfume (fruit flavours) and custard/creams are like cardboard. Think I might just throw it all in the bin. Don't want to put a downer on everyone else who hasn't tried any yet but I wasn't happy, some of you guys may enjoy them.

Makes me appreciate our trusted uk vendors on here and glad I have found you all. much love to @Cotswold Vapour @pfvapes and @Dripworx
What flavours was they ?

If your serious mate, let me know what you have and how much you'd like for em and I might take em, mainly cape cereal/desert types just not custards as I've not tasted one that's nice yet, but not tried many fruits

What flavours was they ?
This is what I got

Order summary
CrunkBerry_compact_cropped.png
Crunk Berry × 1
30ML / 3MG
£10.00

froops_compact_cropped.png
Froops × 1
30ML / 3MG
£10.00

cottos-revenge-barrel_b0385d20-3aa6-4923-9688-9c9ae875d3ab_compact_cropped.png
Vendetta × 1
15ML / 6MG
£6.00

blueberry-product_compact_cropped.png
Blueberry Cream Puff × 1
30ML / 3MG
£10.00

amber_large_0fb30e9e-70ea-4bd2-86dc-0215e1615fc1_compact_cropped.jpeg
Sapphire × 1
15ML / 6MG
£9.50

0000340_island-style-15ml_compact_cropped.jpeg
Island Style × 1
15ML / 6MG
£9.50

bottles.5_compact_cropped.png
Cereal Milk × 1
15ML / 3MG
£9.50

storeimage-800x800-allbottles_2_f03175c1-a065-473a-912c-920a2c8681fc_compact_cropped.png
Transformer × 1
15ML / 6MG
£9.50

storeimage-800x800-allbottles_2_compact_cropped.png
Diode By × 1
15ML / 6MG
£9.50

storeimage-800x800-allbottles_2_5aaf30af-2823-41a0-992f-dfbf6e4e15b6_compact_cropped.png
Short Circuit × 1
15ML / 6MG
£9.50

abaea1_474bbc6b044842aaa882a86121fa8b14_compact_cropped.jpeg
Cosmic Razz By H.O.F E-Liquid (Cosmic Fog) × 1
30ML / 3MG

If your serious mate, let me know what you have and how much you'd like for em and I might take em, mainly cape cereal/desert types just not custards as I've not tasted one that's nice yet, but not tried many fruits
Mate, knock yourself out. My OH had ordered some too but once tasted mine cancelled his order, not sure if they might refund me or not (not expecting). So until we hear anything back I'm going to keep hold of them. If they don't want them back I will send the whole lot to you @greeny1210

Edit - I never received kilo cereal milk

I ordered from them on their last promo,a while back.
All the juice tasted old as if they had been in stock for a while.

awww fuck thiis doesn't bode well but i'll give them a chance.....my original order included the blueberry puff and the cosmic razz one too and it was just like vaping pg/vg base with a little nic thrown in. The flavour that was there was miniscule almost as if the concentrate bottle had just being wafted over...haha!!!

@Cn1234 can i ask how you tried them mate...tank?? because that's what i did but i've very recently started dripping/squonking and hope that will bring something out of them. This time i went for the pineapple and strawberry smoozies, kilo kilberry and blueberry hotcakes.

like i said the packaging is nice and will well on the mantle.......maybe save me a wee bit when she wants another Ikea run!!

edit- reminds me a bit of that shower Chasing Clouds....anyone remember them??

awww fuck thiis doesn't bode well but i'll give them a chance.....my original order included the blueberry puff and the cosmic razz one too and it was just like vaping pg/vg base with a little nic thrown in. The flavour that was there was miniscule almost as if the concentrate bottle had just being wafted over...haha!!!

@Cn1234 can i ask how you tried them mate...tank?? because that's what i did but i've very recently started dripping/squonking and hope that will bring something out of them. This time i went for the pineapple and strawberry smoozies, kilo kilberry and blueberry hotcakes.
Using the cov wraith squonker with a hadaly clone rda :)

Back
Top Bottom