What's new

Liquid bar is at it again...

I've pillaged them more than I should have over the last few weeks and I can honestly say that not one juice would make it into my regular rotation. That's not to say there haven't been some decent ones but nothing that made me wet.............I think (one or two aside such as Charlie's Chalk Dust) i'm pretty much done with buying USA juices. It used to be that they were miles better than British made but not no more.

exactly where i'm at mate......still didn't fucking stop me this time.....if they're weak a wee bit of one my oneshots will do them no harm!

did you go for 1st class or second class postage. i went first as it was only 60p more.

did you go for 1st class or second class postage. i went first as it was only 60p more.
Yeah first class, ordered wed morning. Finished work at 4.30, rushed home to see if I had a 'sorry we missed you card' nothing. Had to pick food shopping up and post office is on the way, even stopped in there to see if there were any parcels and nothing :(, hopefully tomorrow

strange then. sure i read they had over 500 orders to sift through so hopefully yours will be with you tomorrow.

i didnt get a dispatch email so once you get order placed the next thing is when it arrives at your door.

Mine dropped this morning. I'm missing a bottle I paid £3 for. Not even gonna bother telling them- I still got 390ml for £39 delivered so it's still a bargain. [emoji2]

Got mine this morning ordered on the 25th not much left on the dates run out april and June this year
But can't complain for the price :)

Last edited:
31 bottle 30ml and few 60ml,arrived this morning, my Sapor and Serpent will get some abuse today :54::54::54:

Back
Top Bottom