What's new

Liquid bar is at it again...

i've converted the pinapple smoozie tub into a bong and i think it's helped it!!! i have plans to stand inside the strawberry one to create the perfect ambience before i hit it!!

seriously the pineapple smoozie is prob the best of the lot so far. got it in a velocity at .24 and it's actually quite nice.....not as muted as the rest i've tried. give it a good 6 out of 10. never in a million years would i even consider full price for any of this stuff though!

ps-i think exp on the pineapple is august. my others range from june through to august

Had cosmic razz ages ago when it was new released, Was kak then too so anyone who ordered that your not missing out :)

i actually checked reviews before choosing n'all.................... whats wrong with these people

Everyone loves a bargain :):11::)

I am as much a culprit I've bought enough shite juice in the past and should know better.

I've 100% decided that I'm finished with buying discounted juice that I've not tried before and sticking to what I know and like. Even if it's a glowing review from juice reviewers.

Yes there are some people on here that I will take their reviews seriously and make my decisions based on that and in the future if I want to try something new I'm going to purchase a different juice from my proven suppliers.

cheers

Gaz

Everyone loves a bargain :):11::)

I am as much a culprit I've bought enough shite juice in the past and should know better.

I've 100% decided that I'm finished with buying discounted juice that I've not tried before and sticking to what I know and like. Even if it's a glowing review from juice reviewers.

Yes there are some people on here that I will take their reviews seriously and make my decisions based on that and in the future if I want to try something new I'm going to purchase a different juice from my proven suppliers.

cheers

Gaz
im afraid i was sucked in..... not having bought juice for over a year i was curious that i may have been missing out on something............... well my curiosity has now been satisfied

im afraid i was sucked in..... not having bought juice for over a year i was curious that i may have been missing out on something............... well my curiosity has now been satisfied

Me too, :(

Luckily my order was only £20 but for me it's £20 wasted.

The Juice is ok but only ok and they will be a back up to my back up juices :11::):11:

This is the last time though :23::):23:

Edit: As a reminder: Mods if you could do a link to this post to my paypal account when purchasing juice I'd be very grateful lol.

cheers

Gaz

Last edited:
Ordered Thurs and arrived today :2thumbsup: Only tried Five Star Caramel Nutz so far and it is very nice. They all smell good apart from Space Jam Venus which smells weird. But for £25 instead of £75 I'm happy to try them

I got -
Five Star - Caramel Nutz
Space Jam - Venus
Classified - Indulge
Black Label - Belgian Breakfast
Adam Bomb - Mama's Cookies
Traditional Juice - Indian Giver
Standard Vape - Cell Block Four

i actually checked reviews before choosing n'all.................... whats wrong with these people

so did i!! must have spent the guts of an hour searching as there were a bucketful of different brands on there.Maybe these guys that reviewed them have super sensitive taste buds.......i'm like you as i was left scratching my head when i read some of the glowing words!! mmmmmm!

Out of the 2 orders i've still got breakfast club vape flakes (which reviewed well here!!) , smoozie strawberry gone wild, kilo kilberry and that hotcakes blueberry flapjacks (which i don't have high hopes for tbh). I've tried the pineapple smoozie in a dripper and like i stated above it was probably the best of the bunch so far over both my orders. If any of the rest are as weak as my first lot i'm just going to treat them as a base and add an appropriate oneshot to liven it up a bit so it's not a total waste. Spent between 35/40 bucks over the 2 orders and time will tell if the second order comes up to scratch.
The dates on mine are good so i'm hopeful but like i said i've a back plan ready if they're shit.

Back
Top Bottom