What's new

Liquid bar is at it again...

Well I called went through to a message with no option of leaving one. Lesson learnt if it's too good to be true then it probably is - I would rather burn my thumb than chase a retailer whose goal it is to go out of business

Hope you get it sorted soon. For what it's worth they are a legit company and I have had good aftersales/response from them after an issue. May just be very busy. Have you checked your junk folder for any response?

@Daft Vaper which postage option did you choose? I was dubious when a mates order arrived before mine yet he order a day later than I did. Turned out he paid extra for 1st class and I went for 2nd. His order wasn't exactly what he ordered but mine was perfectly fine.
Think they are probably mega busy with all the orders, but hopefully they sort yours out. I got a response next day when I emailed them about the billing address being wrong. Just keep on at them and I'm sure it will get sorted.

So I don't know the answer to that but ........ I left home yesterday about 1400 hrs and just got back. On the doormat was one of those RM red notes telling me I have a parcel to collect. It must be that one and now I have sent all these stroppy emails (which to be fair I wouldn't have done if they had answered the first two) and feel a bit crap

Final update on this from me - liquid bar called me today and explained he had been away - put your bloody out of office on!!!!! So they do mean well but bloody disorganised

Back
Top Bottom