What's new

Liquid bar is at it again...

so did i!! must;) have spent the guts of an hour searching as there were a bucketful of different brands on there.Maybe these guys that reviewed them have super sensitive taste buds.......i'm like you as i was left scratching my head when i read some of the glowing words!! mmmmmm!

Out of the 2 orders i've still got breakfast club vape flakes (which reviewed well here!!) , smoozie strawberry gone wild, kilo kilberry and that hotcakes blueberry flapjacks (which i don't have high hopes for tbh). I've tried the pineapple smoozie in a dripper and like i stated above it was probably the best of the bunch so far over both my orders. If any of the rest are as weak as my first lot i'm just going to treat them as a base and add an appropriate oneshot to liven it up a bit so it's not a total waste. Spent between 35/40 bucks over the 2 orders and time will tell if the second order comes up to scratch.
The dates on mine are good so i'm hopeful but like i said i've a back plan ready if they're shit.
i just give mine to the youngest shes not that discerning......flapjacks was the worst of my lot tbh but you get a nice little unicorn bottle with it so its nat all bad;)

i just give mine to the youngest shes not that discerning......flapjacks was the worst of my lot tbh but you get a nice little unicorn bottle with it so its nat all bad;)

Which Flapjacks? The hotcakes Blueberry is my new favorite!

Strawberry is not as strong though.

Yeah I find most vape mail quite prompt - will leave till Friday before chasing tho. Guess they have been busy. Got about 600ml from somewhere else coming on Saturday so not gonna run out! Who said I would save money!

Still no juice and two emails sent no response - shame
I doubt your juice is gonna turn up now, it's either been lost or it was never sent out to you, my advice is don't bother with the emails and give them a call, there phone number is on the web site, they are normally pretty good at correcting there mistakes...

Back
Top Bottom