What's new

List of trusted E Liquid & Hardware suppliers

Could you add bullets juice www.bulletsjuice.Co.UK to the list please @MrDJ? I've used them a couple times now. They quite often send out discount codes and I've had the occasional freebie bottle to try. They respond quickly and promptly to questions and although there's no address on their website their address and telephone number is on their Facebook page. I have asked them to check out potv and join us.

We just joined the site and would love if some of you reviewed our juices and posted here. If any of you are interested, use coupon code: "POTV25" for 25% off your entire order. We're a US based company but our prices, discount code, and quality ingredients are amazing and should be enticing enough to make that international shipping order. Hope you like our juice and visit our site: http://highclassvapeco.com/vapor-liquid.html

We do offer free shipping on domestic orders over $25 for anyone in the states that is reading this.

edit

hi and welcome.
i edited my post as didnt notice you was in the overseas sub forum.

Last edited:
ive had to change the layout of the lists as certain ones had reached 10,000 digits and wouldn't let me add text.

all sorted now and spread over 6 posts.
6 new suppliers added.
closed and closing down updated and all links checked.

New to vaping and new to the site. Still getting to grips with my Innokin Coolfire IV TC100 and still trying to find the right strength and flavour of juice. Any pointers / tips / recommendations would be gratefully received.

New to vaping and new to the site. Still getting to grips with my Innokin Coolfire IV TC100 and still trying to find the right strength and flavour of juice. Any pointers / tips / recommendations would be gratefully received.
Juice i would recommend going to your nearest vape shop and try some out as there is hell of alot out there what i like you may not like cuttwood, scotts, twelve monkeys the list goes on

It's all pretty personal unfortunately. You may find you need higher nic than the next man (or woman). Typically anything on a sub ohm would want to be lower nic. PG/VG mix is a factor to consider; generally speaking higher PG would give a harsher throat hit.

Trying a few categories in the cheapest way possible is best and if that means popping to a store, do that. Otherwise buy some 10ml bottles to try with varying nic, ratios and flavour profiles.

In many ways part of the fun is trying stuff. Just dive in and enjoy it!

Back
Top Bottom