What's new

List of trusted E Liquid & Hardware suppliers

thanks for the feedback @Pilgrim23 and glad its come in handy.

im in a similar situation with health and on imunosuppresent anti tnf infusion drugs to kill my imune sytem as its attacking me instead of protecting me.
i keep getting told im special by all my consultants as im one of only 3 in the world recorded on medical records with every sort of arthritis out there and thanks to that also bind in one eye and the other one is slowly on its way out.
got to keep going though havnt we as best we can.

back on track.
ive only ever used 1 ebay juice supplier (drip drop) when they first started who now have 2 shops opened and growing.
likewise ive only bought a coolfire 100 of amazon and nothing else vape related so tbh i wouldnt know where to start.

Looks like we're in a very similar creaky boat then @MrDJ! Anti-TNF treatment going on with me too, and when it came to applying for it I had a choice of which disease criterion shall we use, RA, PsA or AS lol! I think you're ahead though, not that it's the kind of thing to get competitive about ! I hope you're as pain free and nimble as possible at the moment then mate and that life is being kind to you. Vaping has really helped me with my illness. Not so much physically, but it has given me a hobby and an interest that I can still be engaged with on all but the worst of days. All good fun isn't it?!@VapingBiker is our ambassador as he is too an arthritic vaper. He's planning on doing a vid on AS at some point which will be good I think and will raise awareness about the sorts of issues people with autoimmune arthritis face. Most people think of their Aunty Mable who had it in her knee and cured it with brown paper and vinegar or something. They don't realise it can fuck with everything and reduce your life expectancy in a big way. Hopefully the tag in this may give him a nudge eh? (cheers Dean[emoji6]!) Anyway, back on track then eh.....?!

DripDrop is my local B&M oddly enough! Lovely people. eBay kept banning them from what i understand of it for the sale of nicotine and that frustration led to the opening of the first store. I really hope they succeed because they work their taters off at it. Anyway, again, I'm rambling on.....

As I said, there's only a handful of vendors on those platforms that I've come across with any repute, but there must be more out there. And perhaps for people starting up in the industry it may be a good thing if the blanket swerve of these outlets often advised is redressed a little. Yep, there's dodgy vendors about, but surely there's plenty decent ones too. I came up with the amazing plan of being a "mystery customer", checking out a small number of sellers each week by placing small orders. This seemed like such a good plan, until my other half pointed out that basically I'm just fabricating an excuse for buying loads more stuff I don't actually need and she won't be falling for my assumed sense of public duty and responsibility. Rats! Busted yet again !!

i dont mind adding them if members recommend them.
the two ive used have both closed down ages ago on ebay and amazon and they looked quite big suppliers.

Thanks so much for this resource definitely a fantastic list for people who are just getting into online purchasing!

nope, not heard of that one. googled it and cant find any cheap.

Back
Top Bottom