What's new

List of trusted E Liquid & Hardware suppliers

Hi i'm a n00b to vaping pretty much, I had a coolfire 4 a few months ago in which i tried a fair few different coils, wattage and eliquids. None of them really gave me full flavour i was expecting. I've ordered a Vaporesso target mini from ebay genuine etc, my fave flavours were Skittles, custard cream and bubblegum from Liberty flights. Im not in it to cloud chase, i just really want full tasty flavors. Can anyone point me in the right direction for reasonably priced tasty juice that will get the most out of my device. Thanks so much

Hi i'm a n00b to vaping pretty much, I had a coolfire 4 a few months ago in which i tried a fair few different coils, wattage and eliquids. None of them really gave me full flavour i was expecting. I've ordered a Vaporesso target mini from ebay genuine etc, my fave flavours were Skittles, custard cream and bubblegum from Liberty flights. Im not in it to cloud chase, i just really want full tasty flavors. Can anyone point me in the right direction for reasonably priced tasty juice that will get the most out of my device. Thanks so much
Hi and welcome to the planet.
it might be better to copy and paste this post in the new user section where you should get lots of replys >> https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/forums/new-users-corner/new-user-questions-and-discussion/
click on post new thread,
this thread is just for adding new juice suppliers to my ever growing list.

Last edited:
all links checked and updated.
4 removed
3 sites down for maintanance
2 closed but will be back.

now i need a lie down.

Hey guys! Just wondering if anyone could recommend any great 50/50 e-liquids? Preferably in a 6mg. Cheers guys!

Hey guys! Just wondering if anyone could recommend any great 50/50 e-liquids? Preferably in a 6mg. Cheers guys!
Check Simons list on post 7 above for everything 50/50
Couple from me are manabush and dinner lady

Back
Top Bottom