What's new

List of trusted E Liquid & Hardware suppliers

Thank you for this recommendation, I'm new to vaping and the amount of e liquids that I've bought and given away is getting ridiculous, but that brew bros custard is my goto right now..smooth n delicious!
thanks mate and welcome to the planet.

you do know you can get them in 250ml/500ml concentrates for not much more than a shortfill.

thanks mate and welcome to the planet.

you do know you can get them in 250ml/500ml concentrates for not much more than a shortfill.

ah didn't know that nice one..will definitely be getting that next - bought the 250ml quickbrew kit a couple weeks ago and nearly through it already :D
wish I'd found this place sooner - gone from a coolfire 4 to a proton with scion tank within 3 weeks - just ordered an ohmboy rage squonk with dead rabbit - think I might have a problem :D looking forward to that first rda hit though...

ah didn't know that nice one..will definitely be getting that next - bought the 250ml quickbrew kit a couple weeks ago and nearly through it already :D
wish I'd found this place sooner - gone from a coolfire 4 to a proton with scion tank within 3 weeks - just ordered an ohmboy rage squonk with dead rabbit - think I might have a problem :D looking forward to that first rda hit though...
you think youve got a problem :D:D and theres 5 more kits bought since i took this pic.

col.JPG

Back
Top Bottom