What's new

Local Vape Stores - What's going wrong?

If the local vape stores were more knowledgeable, friendly, AND the prices were only slightly higher than online, would you then support them? I think if the price difference was not much, and I could build up a good relationship with the shop, then I may use them-but, again, online always has things in stock before my local stores do, and that is if they even stock it.
I'm in West Yorkshire, and this is where it might get a bit weird, but I DTL as I could never get on with the high PG/high nic juices (and my inner man-child does love the odd cloud) but for me it's still primarily a way to stay off the fags, not a dick measuring contest that you seem to get in most of the local shops. Near me I have the shop I was on about in my previous post also we have:-
  • I feel like I'm disturbing them and their mates cloud comp, nice own brand juice, but not £9 for 20ml nice
  • Really over priced hardware, some offers of juice, decent staff but usually resembles a youth club
  • Everything really over priced, fantastic staff
  • Clueless staff, decent juice, not overly offensive prices but a tiny range of hardware
  • Beards and flesh rings
  • Totally Wicked
Number 2 and beards and flesh rings are the only two that let you try before you buy. There's a Vapearama opening in my local town soon, so we'll see what that's like, maybe it'll give the other lot a kick up the arse, but we'll see.

If there was a decent local B&M near by I'd happily pay above web prices to shop in a decent atmosphere with decent service.

Edit.

Vapour Boutique!!! How could I forget!!! Great shop good staff prices are OK, only thing is it's in Sheffield which is just a little bit further than it's convenient.

My local is run by a nice bunch and they seem to have plenty of gear and liquids, just nothing that I want or need. Compared to the Internet, the prices are eye watering - if they had what I needed, I would be happy to pay more, but not the best part of double.

Survey completed.
The only problem I have with B&M stores are the "quick cash jumped on the bandwagon" stores that are trying to make a quick buck. Knock off products, couldn't be arsed sales staff, no atmosphere, I will take my £200 elsewhere thank you

Back
Top Bottom