What's new

Longevity

Wibblyp

Good afternoon,
I have had many vapes over the years. Always try to have a couple of spares in case of failure.
I recently looked into getting a screen replacement for my sx mini sl, I was quoted 4usd for the screen and 17 euros delivery from France.
I then inquired as to the replacement cost of a fire button for a lost vape Hyperion and did not even get a reply.
Is this common within manufacturers ? Given our right to repair, do they just not care ? Or inflate prices ?
It’s a real shame and will put me off buying higher priced mods in the future.

bests

paul

That is something that has put me off buying high end stuff. The after service isn't great especially when the manufacturers are great at interacting with their customers. Have you tried the Chinese sites to see if they have the parts you need if you are prepared to fix yourself? Good luck

depends on who you use and how long a warranty is or the lifetime warranty, that's just rubbish how long is a life a frog's life a human's life an ant's life ?

To be fair I’d take the lifetime warranty of any of the above over 12 months, as long as it was a queen ant.

Back
Top Bottom