What's new

Look for help fir somewhere that sells a specific vape

Rockzilla1

Initiate
Hello everyone,

I am look for some where that still sells a vape, that has a built in battery and can go up to 120watts for my partner. I know they was out there but I can’t seem to find any left in stock.

All advice will be very much appreciated.

I'd recommend you be cautious if you do manage to find one. There are a few mainstream Chinese mods that I can think of like the Aspire Tigon and the earlier, pre-pod era Voopoo Drags that are capable of 120 Watts, but they are very old now - even if you can find one the internal battery will be at least 5 years old and probably on its last legs or DOA..

I think you ought to consider a compact lightweight dual 18650 mod like the Vaporesso Gen 200 and a pair of decent 18650s like Molicel P28a or P26a from Fogstar. Even with 2 18650S it is a very light mod. You can charge the batteries internally, just like an internal battery mod - and, unlike the older internal lipo mods it has USB C which is more reliable. The only potential drawback I can think of it it doesn't have TC.

Only one I can think of is the Voopoo Drag Mini, which was an internal battery Drag 2 effectively. Don't know if anywhere still sells it but if I remember right it went up to 117w.

If you after a good but cheap mod in green or purple(I like these colours myself) hard to go wrong with the Gen 220 with two K25 batterys cost you £18 total here.

Back
Top Bottom