What's new

Looking for a good coffee for MTL

Third vote for Indigéne Kona Paka - I really enjoyed this one.

However, I've only tried one other coffee juice to date and it was cheap and tasted one dimensional. Love the depth of Kona Paka.

I love the Kona Paka, but am still after a good, rich straight coffee or cappucino 50/50 juice for MTL. Just in case anyone knows one?

I love the Kona Paka, but am still after a good, rich straight coffee or cappucino 50/50 juice for MTL. Just in case anyone knows one?

Will look out for one. In the meantime, shall I put the kettle on?

Kona arriving next week. I tried the ohm brew 50/50 Nic Salt cappuccino. I wouldn’t recommend it for a coffee lover. Tastes of burned popcorn and is very sweet. Oddly though it reminds me of the coffee my Nan used to make. Kind of a mix of Mellow Birds and Coffee-mate. For that reason alone I sort of like it in that guilty pleasure kind of way.

Kona arriving next week. I tried the ohm brew 50/50 Nic Salt cappuccino. I wouldn’t recommend it for a coffee lover. Tastes of burned popcorn and is very sweet. Oddly though it reminds me of the coffee my Nan used to make. Kind of a mix of Mellow Birds and Coffee-mate. For that reason alone I sort of like it in that guilty pleasure kind of way.
Thanks. That's always been my problem - most coffee juices I try are much too sweet. You've definitely not sold me the Ohm Brew one ... thanks for the warning .... ;)

Ok so my Kona arrived last night and I’ve had some time to live with it. As a new vaper and one whose stuck mainly to dessert/custard and menthol this was a shock to the system. It’s definately a "grown up" flavour and one, at first, I didn’t much like. Tooting on a Jac 1 ohm coil at around 12w I was getting ‘some’ coffee but mostly just a bitter taste. Not an unpleasant bitterness but one akin to the husk on a hazelnut. I went to bed quite disappointed.

So today I gave it another go on a clean pallet and played around with the watts. I now ‘get it’! At 15w all of a sudden it came to life. That strong bitter numminess of when you scoop a little foam from your cappuccino (non chocolated) flooded in and I was there! At 17w I’m sat in a coffee shop.....

I was pleasantly surprised by the tobacco too. Not what I thought as I was terrified it would make me want a stinky. It doesn’t! I’m not getting the fig at all but I don’t have the best pallet.

In summary not quite what I was after as I prefer a slightly more dark fruits style of coffee, but definately a juice I enjoy and will have fun with, with a large glass of red this evening!

Back
Top Bottom