What's new

Looking for information.

tanglewood

Achiever
I have two sxk BBS, a 70w, and a 60 DNA. I have condensation plugs which I use. The 70w a few weeks ago started playing up with the scrolling watts. I read up about this issue and followed the drying out advice, on Sunday the dna BB did the same thing.
I really enjoy using these mods and was wondering if the original bbs have the same issue, as I don't want to fork out if they have, and I don't hold out much hope for the two i currently have trying to dry out.

I have two sxk BBS, a 70w, and a 60 DNA. I have condensation plugs which I use. The 70w a few weeks ago started playing up with the scrolling watts. I read up about this issue and followed the drying out advice, on Sunday the dna BB did the same thing.
I really enjoy using these mods and was wondering if the original bbs have the same issue, as I don't want to fork out if they have, and I don't hold out much hope for the two i currently have trying to dry out.
It's juice getting into the tactile switches - they both suffer from it. I've fixed about a dozen for people

If you're handy with a soldering iron, it's a few pence to fix

IMG_20181218_232038.jpeg

I don't think I have ever used a soldering iron, where exactly is that part located, and thanks for the information.

Back
Top Bottom