What's new

Looking to buy a rebuildable mod help please

To be fair, this sub-forum is called "Rebuildable mods and devices" which is a bit of cockeyed terminology since we actually have a sub-forum for building mods. This sub-forum should probably be called "Rebuildable atomisers and devices" or something.

Slight correction. Most people just refer to the battery box as a mod or box mod. As for what is a good box mod. There are so many and different sizes. It's easier to decide when you buy it based on what you want. I wanted good battery life up to 50w but found 100w mods dying out too quickly for my liking so went for the triple battery mods like the rx200. Battery life is my main decision maker, with the battery output comes the bonus of higher wattage support. Never bothered about the colour or weight (heavy handed) as I find the rx200 and the like very light weight until you put them in a pocket. Best quality of a mod I have seen is the YiHi range but I find them excessively expensive for what you get. DNA200 mods tick all the boxes but they average £120. I have a primary mod DNA200. Weekend rx200 and reserve for when thing go side ways (new limitless 24, griffin 25, clieto, RDTA v2 and supreme 7ml for tanks...like to have options when I reset my hardware collection and for mod I have a Laisimo L1 (love the screen) with a 'few' batteries). I had more tanks but my baby bro is new to vaping and has already taken my backup kayfun v5, clieto and Crown 2 tanks...still trying to learn how to say no to the baby bro but fail consistently well but he knows never to mess with my Ruthless Ez duz it on ice 120ml bottles).
How good is that ruthless ? An I guess what I mean to say this whole time was not a box mod but a mechanical mod one with display lol I don't think any of them do and I know the feeling of little brother they want everything you have lol YiHi ? Never hear of that .

How good is that ruthless ? An I guess what I mean to say this whole time was not a box mod but a mechanical mod one with display lol I don't think any of them do and I know the feeling of little brother they want everything you have lol YiHi ? Never hear of that .

I am huge fan of ruthless vapour juices. Sickly sweet with a hint of mint. I vape other juices here and there but only when dripping. G2 vapors Gillian island is also very nice but no mint. The wife always tells me that I am far too soft on the younger ones. Someone has to be. Plus I do over buy knowing he will take some of whatever it is. YiHi make a solid dual 18650 mod. Really nice but I can get DNA triple battery mods for cheaper and non DNA200 triple battery even cheaper. Since I started vaping, only recently went to 50w and that was simply for the smok tfv8 tank. They really made a great tank. Hugely impressed. Some of my friends need 80w to get going. Prefer a cool vape. My little bro vapes at 90-110w usually now.

I am huge fan of ruthless vapour juices. Sickly sweet with a hint of mint. I vape other juices here and there but only when dripping. G2 vapors Gillian island is also very nice but no mint. The wife always tells me that I am far too soft on the younger ones. Someone has to be. Plus I do over buy knowing he will take some of whatever it is. YiHi make a solid dual 18650 mod. Really nice but I can get DNA triple battery mods for cheaper and non DNA200 triple battery even cheaper. Since I started vaping, only recently went to 50w and that was simply for the smok tfv8 tank. They really made a great tank. Hugely impressed. Some of my friends need 80w to get going. Prefer a cool vape. My little bro vapes at 90-110w usually now.
I vape at 180-160 that just me tho I like the clouds do be big and how good is the YiHi ? An is the DNA200 better then the RX200 ? An yes they did make a great tank but only problem is that it leaks from the bottom air wholes . You probably know what I'm talking about right ? An aw that so nice of you he most feel great he has someone to look up to like you .

I vape at 180-160 that just me tho I like the clouds do be big and how good is the YiHi ? An is the DNA200 better then the RX200 ? An yes they did make a great tank but only problem is that it leaks from the bottom air wholes . You probably know what I'm talking about right ? An aw that so nice of you he most feel great he has someone to look up to like you .
Btw I might have to try this ruthless juice how much is it ?

Btw I might have to try this ruthless juice how much is it ?

Not sure in dollars. In the EU it's around €20 for 30ml. £17 in UK. I usually buy in bulk so get it much cheaper but then again I usually buy 3 months supply at a time. I think the US it will $16 or similar. It's 85VG as I recall. They also have jungle fever which is nice as well. Find the bakery flavours dry, I am the only fruity vaper I know. Everyone else is into bakery juices.

Not sure in dollars. In the EU it's around €20 for 30ml. £17 in UK. I usually buy in bulk so get it much cheaper but then again I usually buy 3 months supply at a time. I think the US it will $16 or similar. It's 85VG as I recall. They also have jungle fever which is nice as well. Find the bakery flavours dry, I am the only fruity vaper I know. Everyone else is into bakery juices.
Thanks and why is it more out side the US? I'll have to buy some next time I get juice [emoji1]

Mech. I started on mech. They fire anything but found I wanted to tune my vape more effectively. Also I wanted to just vape away. Not worry about battery life, drain, etc. I went to vw mods. You could pay me to use one. For me, VW devices are on a different planet right now. Buying a kicker to monitor the battery safety limit, lol. VW all the way and if nothing then just because I feel a bit safer.

Back
Top Bottom