What's new

Low mg nic salts

jmort92

I've used shortfills for a long time and liked the freedom of adding as little or much nicotine as possible. Since switching to nic salts about a year ago, I've been buying 5mg nic salts but want to lower my nicotine intake.

Does anyone know if <5mg strengths are available anywhere?

i believe 5mg is the lowest.
you could buy a shortfill 50ml and add a 20mg salt to it to make it just over 3mg.
usually a 18mg freebase added will make it exactly 3mg soo as its 2mg stronger salt it will be just over. never tried though as dont like salts one bit.

Go back to using short fill and put less nicotine in?

You said you liked the freedom that gave you, so why not just do the same with nicotine salt?

Go back to using short fill and put less nicotine in?

You said you liked the freedom that gave you, so why not just do the same with nicotine salt?

I've spent way too much time and money finding the flavours I like. My shortfill is 70/30 which just doesn't burn right now I've switched from subohm to xros. I could try with the new 0.6ohm pod though which might be better.

mmm, ok

well how about mixing a 5mg with a zero mg.... half and half will give you 2.5mg.

... or do 10ml mixed with 5ml of zero to get in between.

or go back to vaping normal nic?

at a low percentage, what's the advantage of vaping nic salts?

mmm, ok

well how about mixing a 5mg with a zero mg.... half and half will give you 2.5mg.

... or do 10ml mixed with 5ml of zero to get in between.

or go back to vaping normal nic?

at a low percentage, what's the advantage of vaping nic salts?

too many choices makes life harder

Back
Top Bottom