What's new

LVE Orion Pico Pod Kit - The Next Next Big Thing?

ZenAnarchi

Achiever
Ecigone has this baby, errr Pico, on preorder. Since the Orion II was such a hit, and was one of the few bits of kit that was generally universally liked, I’m wondering how this will do…:hmm:

This could be a mtl/rdl flavor banger with those Caliburn-like coils :22:And it’s not too dear, either. But will it be as popular as the first LVE release? Time will tell…:)

EaWFwWl.jpg

yoNWGj1.jpg

Looks like the old Orion Plus, minus all the good bits like DNA Go...

Genuinely dont see the point. II was so well thought of (with good reason) even with the intitial leaking issues for some

Judging by the responses here (or lack of them) I’d say that this Pico version definitely won’t be as popular as the Orion II :18:

giphy.gif

This release may be a bomb :22:

Judging by the responses here (or lack of them) I’d say that this Pico version definitely won’t be as popular as the Orion II :18:

giphy.gif

This release may be a bomb :22:

Personally I wouldn't want a smaller battery. Think they got it right with the Orion II. Am also still hoping for an RBA for it too.

Personally I wouldn't want a smaller battery. Think they got it right with the Orion II. Am also still hoping for an RBA for it too.
Unfortunately, it doesn’t seem like LVE will release a rba. I suspect they would have done it already :hmm:

But I have read of several people who’ve been using the Gtx rba in it, but I have no idea how well it really works :22:

Unfortunately, it doesn’t seem like LVE will release a rba. I suspect they would have done it already :hmm:

But I have read of several people who’ve been using the Gtx rba in it, but I have no idea how well it really works :22:

TBH I've not holding my breath on this one. Not gonna lose any sleep if it doesn't happen.

X2
Ill buy another one when they do an RBA
theyve relegated everything else into a drawer except the thelema mini and the hotcig squock
Just cba with batteries anymore

Back
Top Bottom