What's new

Made my first box mod

nerzz

Postman
Hey all, been a member here for awhile but haven't actually been active in the community!

After years of vaping I finally decided to make my first mod, a dual 18650 unregulated mosfet box

Let me know what you guys think!

Cheers
Max

Attachments

• IMG_3283.JPG
    IMG_3283.JPG
    759.7 KB · Views: 132
  • IMG_3284.JPG
    IMG_3284.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 136
  • IMG_3279.JPG
    IMG_3279.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 130
Last edited:
@nerzz Hi, i'm just starting out on the mod bilding path, i was wondering what purpose does the MOSFET serve in an unregulated mod? Cheers.

@nerzz Hi, i'm just starting out on the mod bilding path, i was wondering what purpose does the MOSFET serve in an unregulated mod? Cheers.
The mosfet takes the load off the switch, allowing you to use a small cheap switch with a low amp rating rather than a large high amp switch.
Thats the big advantage as 20 amp + switches are big and more expensive

Hey all, been a member here for awhile but haven't actually been active in the community!

After years of vaping I finally decided to make my first mod, a dual 18650 unregulated mosfet box

Let me know what you guys think!

Cheers
Max
Just came back to look at this and I have the same enclosure for my next build so wanted to ask - what size is the gap between your sled and the furthest side?
In thinking of the same build but with a squonk bottle added

Hey all, sorry been mega busy lately so haven't been online much.@jock1092 I'll put the measurements of the box and spaces I got left when I'm home this eve. Also made 3 more of these boxes, I will post some pics later :)

Back
Top Bottom