What's new

Manabush Black Friday Deals Start now!

ZT

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hi All .. our Black Friday deals are starting now!

Never ones to conform too much to societal norms .. we are breaking the tradition and starting early ..

Over the next week will be offering various deals on all our ranges - these may change with things added and taken away as time goes on.

33% Off Manabush E-liquids
or a third in old money ...

All Manabush and Manabush Produced E-Liquids : 33% Off!

Thats a third off - A Richard, or for the Pratchett Fans - A Ronald.
Deals include but are not limited too : The Nokomis Range, The Tribute Range, The Spiritwalker Reborn Range, Both Leaf and Twisted Leaf, Base Zero, The Cola Divergent, The Coconut Divergent, The Diablo Divergent, Indigéne E-liquid, The Prime Vapes Collab and Van Dykes Vapes.

An ideal time if you are looking to Manabush Up someones Christmas with a full range kit or abundance of their favourite Manabush Flavours - or even if you just wanna stock up the festive period.

El Diablo - 30% Off!
We have 30% off the Excellent El Diablo a company we have worked closely with now for many years - Get you some Sweet Voodoo baby.
Non Manabush Nic Salt E-liquids
Element E-liquids, Aisu, Pod Slat, Ohm Brew, Dinner Lady and others - All 45% off these select Nic Salt Eliquids.

Look further down if you are after some MTL gear to Vape em in.
Digbys, Likitless and Flavour Treats 20% Off!
The Excellent Digbys, Likitless and Flavour Treats by Ohm Boy are great for those sweet vapes 20% off this week.
Hardware 10%
10% Off all hardware this week .. time to grab an Atty and a nice Mdura Mod to go with it ? Free 10ml Eliquid from Manabush Still counts :)

If you are after a nice stealthy POD Device - I can recommend the Caliburn AK2 POD System - great flavour!

Thats All for now - keep your eye on the site and the newsletter for more additions we may add.

Wotofo MDura Mini 80W Box Mod - UK Stock
£31.49
View

Tribute Shortfill E-liquid By Manabush - The Full Range
£10.04 - £18.08
View

Leaf By Manabush - The Full Range - 50ml
£18.08
View

Caliburn AK2 Pod System by Uwell
£16.19
View

Twisted Leaf By Manabush - The Full Range - 50ml
£18.08
View

Cthulu Artemis MTL Re-buildable Atomiser
£35.99
View

Cthulu Hastur MTL Mini Re-buildable Atomiser
£28.79
View

Lemon Tart MTL 50/50 E-liquid by Dinner Lady
£2.19
View

Coil Master DIY V3 Rebuildable Kit
£35.99
View

Sweet Voodoo
£3.49
View

Base Zero - The Full Range in 20ml Shortfill (Ideal for 6mg Vapers)
£33.09
View

Sgwarnog Shortfill By Indigéne Eliquid
£2.51 - £8.70
View

Kind regards
The Manabush Team

Take Me To Manabush!

Always the first you are on a newsletter!

eagle eyed Joe

Curious one for ya, is there a hint of Leaf in ParaXu? I can taste essence of cigar in it.

Curious one for ya, is there a hint of Leaf in ParaXu? I can taste essence of cigar in it.
Well

Paraxu predates Leaf by several years ... so it would be the other way around .. but actually - no!

No same flavourings at all - though some may be similar ...

Well, there's a lesson on not trusting me for any taste test.... tellin' ya @rew is monitoring me somehow, lol

Yer not wrong, boredom is costing me a pretty penny.

Back
Top Bottom