What's new

Review Manabush Leaf tobacco range.

How you getting on with em @rew?

It's a great range. Up there with the best straight tobaccos I have tried. Prefer the darker ones at the moment, but will see if the blonde develops a bit in time.

It's a great range. Up there with the best straight tobaccos I have tried. Prefer the darker ones at the moment, but will see if the blonde develops a bit in time.
There is quite a steep on the blonde, it is a much lighter tobacco tho

There is quite a steep on the blonde, it is a much lighter tobacco tho

TBF I prefer darker, earthier tones with tobacco. Will see what the blonde is like after about 2 weeks and then make more of a judgment.

Interested to see what you add to the range. Hoping for a coffee one still.

Interested to see what you add to the range. Hoping for a coffee one still.
I've been a happy chappy for about five night's last week and I think you too will be a very happy chappy indeed.

TBF I prefer darker, earthier tones with tobacco. Will see what the blonde is like after about 2 weeks and then make more of a judgment.
The blonde really does steel into something deeper rew. The tobacco gets a little more depth but the toffee like times deepen massively which makes for a real bold smooth vape. I'm frikin dying to five into my order of blonde here but I know it will pay dividends to give it a bit. I will definitely buy two bottles in the next order and lay one down for Christmas a bit like the bottle of slow gin I kept from the batch I made last autumn. I was great last Christmas, it will be blinding this Christmas.

I wanted to add to this thread as I'd not fully absorbed the information.
I had all three of these liquids delivered ,next day no less.. But my parcel lady is top draw (you only get the best On the council estates you know) for about £18 (less if you do a big order to get free postage and use your potv discount code) That price includes the nic shots (always the good quality NicNic ones too which cost over a pound each from most vendors)..
That's 90mls of top quality, complex blended, pharma grade clean room produced eliquid. Less than two quid per 10mls minus the postage, call it two quid per 10mls with postage.
That is insanely cheap considering when I started the best value you could get was three bottles of Chinese horror liquid for a tenner.

The blonde really does steel into something deeper rew. The tobacco gets a little more depth but the toffee like times deepen massively which makes for a real bold smooth vape. I'm frikin dying to five into my order of blonde here but I know it will pay dividends to give it a bit. I will definitely buy two bottles in the next order and lay one down for Christmas a bit like the bottle of slow gin I kept from the batch I made last autumn. I was great last Christmas, it will be blinding this Christmas.

How long do you recommend to steep this one?

Back
Top Bottom