What's new

Review Manabush Leaf tobacco range.

How long do you recommend to steep this one?
Tbh I had it first with probably about a week of steeping and I declared it a cracker. That was probably before last Christmas. May of been just after. I kept back a couple of mls to see how it fared and my God with six months of storage it turned into a dark brown elixir of heaven. Obviously that's extreme but a week is great and every day on top is only going to improve things unlike most liquids.

Tbh I had it first with probably about a week of steeping and I declared it a cracker. That was probably before last Christmas. May of been just after. I kept back a couple of mls to see how it fared and my God with six months of storage it turned into a dark brown elixir of heaven. Obviously that's extreme but a week is great and every day on top is only going to improve things unlike most liquids.

Great, will give it another go tomorrow and then see what it's like after 2 weeks.

I’m currently on the Spiritwalker Mash that’s been steeping since 6th June, very nice indeed, I might be miles off here but to my taste it reminds of the old Wenebojo, think I might have to put an order in.

I’m currently on the Spiritwalker Mash that’s been steeping since 6th June, very nice indeed, I might be miles off here but to my taste it reminds of the old Wenebojo, think I might have to put an order in.
Its not that at all - however i totally know what you mean, it has the same “feeling” as it

sometimes things are like that - different flavours can sit in a same niche

for me gran corona has that “feeling” of original original nokomis - even though its a totally different flavour profile, has a similar level of depth and complexity

That price includes the nic shots (always the good quality NicNic ones too which cost over a pound each from most vendors)..

errrrrrr actually .... on that note ...

we are currently in the process of stopping that :( its breaking us :(

errrrrrr actually .... on that note ...

we are currently in the process of stopping that :( its breaking us :(
Tbh I'm not surprised. Those shots are usually £1.29 a pop these day's. I think considering how good it is you need to leave a bit of meat on the bone bud.
not much point making awesome liquids that sell at less than costs.
I'd sell the shots separate or better still just set the prices at a more realistic price.
I think at least £20 with shots for the set would still be an Incredible bargain.

Just tried the blonde again. Noticeable improvement after a week. It's becoming a fuller, more complex flavour.

Just tried the blonde again. Noticeable improvement after a week. It's becoming a fuller, more complex flavour.
it is defo a weirdly long steep on that one

Back
Top Bottom