What's new

Manc meet 06th Feb

I am, think there will be more than went to the meet in Sale, going to go in tomorrow and reserve a table cos the rugby is on at the same time
How the fuck they gona see the tv with 10 drippers on full welly?

I'll be there, probably a little later than most as I don't finish work till 4 but I'll be coming straight from work [emoji106]

I'm still intending on showing my face. Dependent on work & family stuff though.

@Jimmydids since you seem to have the handlebars on this meet are we organising a charity raffle as we did in the city centre meet? just to know so we can bring donations..

@Jimmydids since you seem to have the handlebars on this meet are we organising a charity raffle as we did in the city centre meet? just to know so we can bring donations..

I was going to bring the subject up at the meet to see if we could agree to organise one for whenever the next meet is. Have an idea to discuss where we could be a bit more sorted and maybe make more for charity if that's ok?

I was going to bring the subject up at the meet to see if we could agree to organise one for whenever the next meet is. Have an idea to discuss where we could be a bit more sorted and maybe make more for charity if that's ok?
A raffle brings people to the meet..Its the star attraction. Especially when the organiser puts in a very expensive star prize.. real incentive to turn up..
What you planning to donate Mr Organiser?

A raffle brings people to the meet..Its the star attraction. Especially when the organiser puts in a very expensive star prize.. real incentive to turn up..
What you planning to donate Mr Organiser?
A framed autographed shirt of Cantona

Back
Top Bottom