What's new

Manc Meet 12th Mar 16

@Jimmydids Raffle is on??? need to bump this post a bit and get message out to the "maybe" attendants....
Bring your VCP pls Jimmy, Cant decide between VCP and VCM
@seej do you live in same vicinity as @pixelhazard as I think he mentioned he needs a lift back or cant make it..OR send him a link to a car jacking site...
@Tubbyengineer you want Lanc cheese and onion or meat pie? Yes I will bring you..
@3dj , you want to travel from this end together? After last time with your best friend Glenmorangie I presume your not driving..
Everybody else pop into Ladbrokes to place a bet on whether @MrTeaTime will show, odds have lengthend to 7/2 as there are still a few flakes of snow on his front path
Only 6 days off now Apes... Safe Vaping..

Defo need as big bump to the post! Was thinking for a minute it was quiet, too quiet. I hear that B&Q might be sending some decking to be given away (though this could just be a rumor).

@Jimmydids Raffle is on??? need to bump this post a bit and get message out to the "maybe" attendants....
Bring your VCP pls Jimmy, Cant decide between VCP and VCM
@seej do you live in same vicinity as @pixelhazard as I think he mentioned he needs a lift back or cant make it..OR send him a link to a car jacking site...
@Tubbyengineer you want Lanc cheese and onion or meat pie? Yes I will bring you..
@3dj , you want to travel from this end together? After last time with your best friend Glenmorangie I presume your not driving..
Everybody else pop into Ladbrokes to place a bet on whether @MrTeaTime will show, odds have lengthend to 7/2 as there are still a few flakes of snow on his front path
Only 6 days off now Apes... Safe Vaping..

Oh, Meat pie, I'm a carnivore all the way...:pie:
7/2 isn't a good price on the "Soft Southern Jessie", I'd have thought, given his past form that 10/1 would be more like it...:grin2:

Oh, Meat pie, I'm a carnivore all the way...:pie:
7/2 isn't a good price on the "Soft Southern Jessie", I'd have thought, given his past form that 10/1 would be more like it...:grin2:
its a 2 horse race mate... 7/2 is fantastic.. show up is 4/6

Defo need as big bump to the post! Was thinking for a minute it was quiet, too quiet. I hear that B&Q might be sending some decking to be given away (though this could just be a rumor).
we should all bring a piece...

Yo lads, unfortunately my budget gone fuck off when I bought tickets for flight for a wedding so I'm out again from this meet :(

I've just checked the weather forecast for next saturday, Light rain with a daytime high of 11c and a night time high of 7c, Thus going wil be soft, meaning a certain Southern gentleman will stay at home in case his hair gets wet...:lol1:
upload_2016-3-6_11-10-49.png

Last edited:
Just to let you guys know that I will be bringing some stock for you to test and also 30ml bottles for if anybody would like to purchase :-)

OK so for those who haven't been to this place before, here's the outside of it, We took the tables to the right at the last meet, and if the weather above is accurate, wind will be light and coming from just behind and to the left of the pub as you see it in the photo. Those brollies are Hooooge and keep the rain off pretty well, there's also very effective heaters under there too...
upload_2016-3-6_11-26-18.png

Back
Top Bottom