What's new

Manc Meet 12th Mar 16

Seems a couple of trains are arriving at piccadilly at 15:20 so if your new or old to the group welcome to join us around this time, we will pass a few pubs on the very short walk to the tram so will be difficult not to stop at one with @3dj in the group..
Sir.
That is a slur on my reputation as a piss head. I'm staying sober at this meet and I will not biff on about decking.
(He says) :D

Sir.
That is a slur on my reputation as a piss head. I'm staying sober at this meet and I will not biff on about decking.

You have mentioned decking in 4 out of the 6 posts you have made in this thread, I think there should be a penalty applied every time the word comes out of your mouth on Saturday, like you have to buy a round of drinks?

Can we have a vote please? If the majority are in favour then it's probably free drinks all night for everyone

Seems a couple of trains are arriving at piccadilly at 15:20 so if your new or old to the group welcome to join us around this time, we will pass a few pubs on the very short walk to the tram so will be difficult not to stop at one with @3dj in the group..
Mention on here if you want to meet at Piccadilly Station and I will give you a phone number..
@HAZZA1962 you turning out this time? looks like teatime is a no show again..
I'm in work till 5pm Saturday and I'm in at 8am Sunday mate so I don't think I'll be coming!!! TT has only ever turned up to one vapemeet I've been to so there's no surprise there!!! :2thumbsup:
Saturdays are tricky for me at the moment.....usually don't finish work til 6 or 7 :(

Sir.
Yehhh Right, And Miss World is coming round to my place tonight with her pals to lap dance round my decking whilst shoveling copious amounts of Columbia's finest up my beak , washed down with 3 doz crates of DP

You have mentioned decking in 4 out of the 6 posts you have made in this thread, I think there should be a penalty applied every time the word comes out of your mouth on Saturday, like you have to buy a round of drinks?

Can we have a vote please? If the majority are in favour then it's probably free drinks all night for everyone
My mouth is closed.
Until I hammer the JD. Then who knows what will happen. Best bring lots of cash with me. :D

Saturdays are tricky for me at the moment.....usually don't finish work til 6 or 7 :(
If you can pop in Shawn be great to see you, understand you have work commitments. If your late arriving and @3dj has had a couple of shandy`s be prepared for a lecture on decking..

My mouth is closed.
Until I hammer the JD. Then who knows what will happen. Best bring lots of cash with me. :D
Better bring a crash helmet for when you get home as well, full face might be advisable..
Have ordered the juice you want off @bozzer89 for you and samples of his other stuff...

Even if you only show your ugly mug for an hour or so it's fine with us - but we're beginning to think you're a figment of someones imagination...
SmileyPsychologist.gif

Better bring a crash helmet for when you get home as well, full face might be advisable..
Have ordered the juice you want off @bozzer89 for you and samples of his other stuff...
Lol. I'll be in control on Saturday. I think.
Looking forward to try the juices.
Anyway. Good company. Good people. Drinks flowing. good juices to try. Looking forward to it.
I must pre apologise for my forth coming antics on Saturday. Once @city461 has plied me with lots of JD, I'll probably make a tit of myself. Again.
And probably biff on about decking and other such shite. :D

Lol. I'll be in control on Saturday. I think.
Looking forward to try the juices.
Anyway. Good company. Good people. Drinks flowing. good juices to try. Looking forward to it.
I must pre apologise for my forth coming antics on Saturday. Once @city461 has plied me with lots of JD, I'll probably make a tit of myself. Again.
And probably biff on about decking and other such shite. :D

Atleast we know where we stand now hehe

Back
Top Bottom