What's new

Manchester Vapers!

Yes, but @thedeathofthediscworld you joined POTV yesterday, what is your motive and who are you?

I don't mind voicing my opinion about legislation that will restrict an industry that is self policing and interested in protecting users by ensuring safety through education and best practice but would not want my views misrepresented

Last edited:
Ok chaps, Xmas is gone, NY is a few days away but me and a scouser (not the most enticing of people to want to attend a vape meet for but please be assured the scouser isn't @HAZZA1962) would like to know when the next meet is? I'd like to propose something during the first 2 weeks of Feb, interest to be expressed by saying yay or neigh, something some of you donkeys are used to. Tell you what, make it hay or neigh, gives you a better chance of attending. Once interest has been evaluated venues will be considered. So, would the 6th or 7th of Feb be of interest (following weekend might be dodgy, think about it, you have no excuse for forgetting cos you have just been reminded!!!) and worth keeping diaries clear for? Maybe an early evening through to closing time meet rather than the freeze fest late afternoons we have had recently?

@ city461 @MrTeaTime @JustDave @daz_app @Jimmydids @bozzer89 @Tubbyengineer @pixelhazard @HAZZA1962 @seej @Mark @karmasupra @paulcon @3dj @puffinclouds @Mawsley @Gonloopy

(List taken from earlier post in this thread)

Once again, the meet is for anyone and everyone, newbies are more than welcome, no matter how inexperienced, just watch out for one person in particular....

Now come on @city461, a straight hay or neigh please, I am more than happy to read what you write but some of the other fucking numbnuts round here might be encouraged to try writing a sentence. God forbid they try paragraphs, I won't have a clue trying to work through some of the garbage they come out with

As for me and myself I can't say anything yet because of the changes in my router at work and a soon as I'm gonna get my shedule I'll inform you straight away

Oh yes! I missed the last one and I have new shiny to show off! And I now do the dripper thing too. No more will I show up with wispy little farts of vapour. Early Feb is good for me as I'm away for a couple of weeks before then.

Oh yes! I missed the last one and I have new shiny to show off! And I now do the dripper thing too. No more will I show up with wispy little farts of vapour. Early Feb is good for me as I'm away for a couple of weeks before then.
Kayfun King now dripping?

Now come on @city461, a straight hay or neigh please, I am more than happy to read what you write but some of the other fucking numbnuts round here might be encouraged to try writing a sentence. God forbid they try paragraphs, I won't have a clue trying to work through some of the garbage they come out with

I am unfamiliar with with the colloquial slang "hay or neigh". Both sound like they belong in the stable block to me. My answer is in the affirmative that I will be attending said soirée, If the other "numbnuts" ,as you say, do intend to write paragraphs of garbage then it maybe wise to advise them that a precis version of their ramblings would be more appreciated.
I am well aware that your time is precious so maybe a simple R.S.V.P would be courteous and productive in this matter.
On a different subject your Lemon Torte is improving as we speak....

Back
Top Bottom