What's new

Map of Vaping Pubs

CAM-VIP

Postman
Many pubs throughout the UK have not heard of ecigs, some do not allow ecigs to be used on their premises - others allow their use and openly support vaping.

Since May 2010, vapers throughout the country have been identifying pubs that support vaping and these can be found on our MAP.

If you know of a 'Vaping Pub', please post in this thread with its name and postcode and we can add them to the map.

So far we have just over 400 vape-friendly pubs in the UK and Ireland - let's keep that number rising :)

Cheers!

Russell

The Cross Hands Bedminster Down, Bristol BS13 i have vaped there, mind you the landlord is leaving so will have to see if new owners allow it......

..not sure if I've mentioned the Plough St Benedicts Russ? (next door to JB's Boho). I can vouch for it as I was in there last weekend (funnily enough with JB lol)and though the landlord wasn't in the bar manager said he could speak for him and there was no problem with ecigs there..
An all Grain Brewery pub (nice local ales).

The Soho in Studley near calne. Met a lovely lady vaping away at the bar. Amazing food, Peroni on tap and only 8mins in the car.

Think I may have found my new favourite pub!

Zombietuesday asked me to tell you that The Bell in Nottingham is NOT Vaping friendly :(
it is on the map and should be taken off

Thanks !

You can add the Castle in Newark tho :)

Back
Top Bottom