What's new

Map of Vaping Pubs

Tykes Sports Bar and Treadles Wine Bar in Barnsley are vape friendly - a few others have also been added - upto 484 now :)

the sefton in st helens , blackbrook working mens club haydocl , the reading rooms haydock . No wetherspoons will let you vape anywhere bar outside smoking areas , read it in there mag today while waiting for a meal

Re Wetherspoons, that is there official policy Tatts - but they were the tw@ts that banned smoking in their 'pubs' even before the smoking ban. No loss to people who like real pubs - JD Wetherspoons are one of the causes of the decline in community boozers imho :(

Re Wetherspoons, that is there official policy Tatts - but they were the tw@ts that banned smoking in their 'pubs' even before the smoking ban. No loss to people who like real pubs - JD Wetherspoons are one of the causes of the decline in community boozers imho :(

cant smoke / vape no jukebox or pool snooker or sound on tv,s what a wonderfull company , some a nice to go in others are complete dumps imo

Our local weather spoons is pikey heaven, the last place in town I'd go for a drink! At least they all go to one place and leave the decent pubs alone! Me an my mum made the mistake of going for breakfast there after the pikey/slave story broke and it was not a comfy place to be!

The Windmill in Swindon SN5 8LY

First time I'd been in a pub since I started vaping. Asked if I could vape, they couldn't have made me more welcome.

Smashing Landlord and Landlady.

Back
Top Bottom