What's new

Map of Vaping Pubs

I already emailed this via the map, before I found you here.

Anyway, the Golden Horse in Far Cotton Northampton, needs adding. I spotted 2 other vapors in there since I started doing it, before they went outside with the smokers :D
goldenhorse.jpg

& the Old White Hart, which is already on the map, is in the wrong place. It should be here.
oldwhitehart.jpg

& for the record I have happily vaped in 2 Weatherspoon pubs near me, The Cordwainer or Eastgate, & Lloyds No.1 or Cordwainer. For the record before these pubs became weatherspoons pubs, their names were the opposite way round, mmm 3 names for 2 pubs, I dont know which is right!

The working mens club in Welshpool Powys welcomes vapors cheers Andy

Can I also recommend The Hop Pole In beeston Notts .. not only welcome it .. they encourage it.

did you ever contact the golden fleece nottingham ? They always ask when I go in.

Well going out for a lunch on the 23rd, see if they are lenient in our town :)

The Albion pub Lowestoft road gorleston landlords a vaper, tramway Lowestoft road gorleston, the feathers high street gorleston the cliff hotel and pub on the pier goeleston

Thanks everyone - added :) Over 550 now!
ZT - I have not contacted The Golden Fleece as of yet. I'm down that way-ish on thursday lunch-time, so i may pop in for a pint ;)

Capture.png

I visited this pub a while back and asked at the bar if it was allowed to use an e-cig, the answer was yes. Later on in the night I saw a few people with eGo's happily vaping away. Great real ales/ciders also ;)

was in perth the day n all 3 pubs were happy to let us vape @the half a tanner @the auld hoose n @the twa tams all good boozers

Back
Top Bottom